• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Where is Europe??!?!!?!?!???? Where is America??!?!!!!!?? Where is Earth!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I wonder where it is in the universe. Has anyone seen the inside of a black hole????? How do pictures work?? Are videos techinically you going back in time???? Why am I a frog and not a rabbit???? Where did Den Den get his shell????? WHO DECIDED THAT SALADS EXIST!??!!?!?!!?!!??!?!?!? SO MANY QUESTIONSSSSSSS

Where is Europe??!?!!?!?!???? Where is America??!?!!!!!?? Where is Earth!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I wonder where it is in the universe. Has anyone seen the inside of a black hole????? How do pictures work?? Are videos techinically you going back in time???? Why am I a frog and not a rabbit???? Where did Den Den get his shell????? WHO DECIDED THAT SALADS EXIST!??!!?!?!!?!!??!?!?!? SO MANY QUESTIONSSSSSSS
The answer to all of them is 42.

Wow, just gotta love woke teens who make private social media accounts who just looks up stuff that is not "appropriate" and they just yell racist/phobic/cultural appropriation... Like okay 99% you're in the US living in your lil bubble of onions LOL.

Sometimes I'd like to kick your ******* ass
But I guess you're just a human too

Yesterday, I was listening to Embrace's self-titled album, and today that particular line from "Said Gun" has been randomly popping into my mind at different times. And whenever it does, I just can't help but giggle a little bit.

Unpopular opinion? - Vans and converse are super uncomfortable to wear. With shoes, I definitely prefer comfort. I don’t get the high tops either?? I prefer just sliding my shoe off and not untying several laces to get it off my damn foot.

Unpopular opinion? - Vans and converse are super uncomfortable to wear. With shoes, I definitely prefer comfort. I don’t get the high tops either?? I prefer just sliding my shoe off and not untying several laces to get it off my damn foot.

Yeah, I agree with this 100%. I actually own a pair of converse shoes because I have a ton of shoes, but I never wear them because walking around in them is so awkward for me. Lmao.

Oh yeah I had a pair of converse when I was like.. 16-17 maybe. very uncomfy and I don't like the look of either anyway.

help me
Screenshot_20220204-125930-836.png

no wonder people cant ****in recognize me

help me
-snip-
no wonder people cant ****in recognize me
oh my lol, at least now I know who you are ^^

I was just about to reply here and say I don't plan on changing my username on this forum since I've had it since I joined over 10 years ago, but if I had to change it I would change it to The Mr. 64 to reflect my new youtube channel name :)

I get to have Lasagna today for Din Din that my mother homemade 😋🍅🧀🍝

Back