• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I love when characters in the site header get dramatically backlit by the setting sun. It looks like Resetti just got back from saving the world or something.
View attachment 428845

“Yo, dawg. We did it. We saved the world. We stopped everyone from resetting their Animal Crossing games again.”

*Awkward jump into the air by Mr. Resetti and Don Resetti as they high five while smiling*

let us never forget the grace and majesty of the ever elusive Tail Thwomp

150px-TailThwomp.png

(for real though why aren't there more of these guys????)

My mother bought some oranges from the store and they look like Perfect Oranges! This is not my picture but this is exactly what they look like!! <3 (Also omg thats what that one fruit was from Pikmin 3.... When I was little and played it I thought it was a pumpkin???)
1644093891695.png
1644093894959.png
1644093897073.png

They are called Summo Oranges, or Dekopons! They also have a look-a-like that isnt as sweet called a Tangelo!! :D

Awhile ago I was looking at what items were currently available in the shop, and I didn't expect to NOT see the February Birthstone lying around somewhere in there.

PS: Damn, this place is absolutely dead tonight, and it's not even that late yet. Oh well, I'm not going to let that ruin my time here.

Last edited:
I just remembered I lost my stylus pen I use to draw digitally on my phone. I haven't found it in like the past 3 or more months. I sometimes think I want to draw digitally but then I remember I lost it, and I keep forgetting to get another one.

Almost had a heart attack looking at these Disney World food and snack prices.. $7.95 for a single scoop of ice cream no toppings?? They have to be kidding..

Back