• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Uh, not really. It's probably gonna startle little kids.

So much pizza threads in Brewster's Cafe lately. People take their pizza seriously.

Is it common to shoot fireworks on Halloween? Haha, people are making so much noise outside. (Not that I mind--it's rather festive, if anything :'D)

Someone was doing that near my house a couple hours ago too. o_O I don't remember fireworks being a Halloween thing but I guess it is now. lol

I kept reading about Skeleton war on Tumblr since 2 days ago. Then last night I had a very weird dream. I was on year 3216. Foods are low, especially water. Skeletons were the rulers of this world and apparently both male and female were separated between continents and currently in fued. That being said, a few days after, gay aliens are raiding the planet. And I woke up when I resisted and got shot in the head.

What does he see in me? Why can't ghibli movies be real? u.u I'm really stupid sometimes... mostly weird

A friend of mine gave me a digital copy of the Fantasy Life game. Tried and played it but nope! Too many texts for me to read. So I gave up..

Last night this girl said that anybody who has their nudes leaked online deserves it because it's out of their control once they send them anywhere. She also said that "there's this public information act that makes it legal" (her words, not mine), so it doesn't count as a violation of privacy or anything. I'm still thinking about it and kind of laughing, but it makes me kind of mad too.

Back