• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Omg I hate giving stuff away, I don't wanna do that anymore. I feel so bad for the people who don't get it.

I kind of want to reset my town, but I've had it since day one, and I think I'd be sad if I deleted it. But idk because I've been on a four month long break and started the game up today and felt no desire to play, really. I think I ruined it by plot resetting and stuff, and once I got into that, it wasn't as fun as the other games, even with the new updates.

On the other hand, I'd want to save some stuff with people, but I'm not sure who I'd give it to. Idk if any of the people I talk to on here still play ACNL, and I wouldn't want to be a burden or an annoyance.

I just wish I could find my copy of ACGC lol.

Last edited:
On the other hand, I'd want to save some stuff with people, but I'm not sure who is give it to. Idk if any of the people I talk to on here still play ACNL, and I wouldn't want to be a burden or an annoyance.
You mean to hold your stuff for you?

You mean to hold your stuff for you?

Yeah, that's what I meant lol. I'm just kind of nervous about giving it to a random person in the WiFi board, even if they do have a good rating.

Also, I just realized how many typos are in that post. Thanks autocorrect.

Yeah, that's what I meant lol. I'm just kind of nervous about giving it to a random person in the WiFi board, even if they do have a good rating.

Also, I just realized how many typos are in that post. Thanks autocorrect.
Haha well if that's what you decide to do, I'd be more than willing to hold your stuff for you if you'd need.

Haha well if that's what you decide to do, I'd be more than willing to hold your stuff for you if you'd need.

I second this oUo

Wow, you guys are really kind! I think I'll definitely take you up on your offer, if it's still okay with you. In return, you can have your pick of the stuff that I don't want/ need anymore (including villagers, if I have any you want).

Wow, you guys are really kind! I think I'll definitely take you up on your offer, if it's still okay with you. In return, you can have your pick of the stuff that I don't want/ need anymore (including villagers, if I have any you want).
Just let me know, I can do it whenever you're ready. :)

Back