• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Since we're doing this apparently, who wants to see my original avatar from back when my name wasn't Seastar?
JirachiKirby.png

When I think of all the songs I’ve written, counting the WIPs that only had a few lines, it adds up to a lot. But all but one are extremely cringey lol o3o

I want to bake many things, including ka'b al-ghazal / gazelle horns but it's so time consuming I'm procrastinating buying the ingredients

Back in 2012, Media Molecule, the creators of LittleBigPlanet, made an update that dropped the “boo” rating (the dislike rating) from LBP2. Back when they first made that decision, I was against it. The change ruined the criticism system because there’s no point of the “yay” rating without the “boo” rating, not when there’s hearting. That means we can’t boo levels we don’t like. Additionally, it made the already spam-filled Cool Levels pages (also known as the “Cool Pages”) even spammier, with only one user and his copied levels having total dominance over the Cool Pages. That same update also glitches one of the official mini-game levels, locked visiting players in the pause screen after leaving a level, and allowed others to see their own levels on the host’s moon (which wasn’t intended).

One year later, I grew to support the decision. While the change did ruin the criticism system, the boo rating has been abused by trolls who were using it to harass other players or boost their stats for achievements. It was meant to be a tool for constructive criticism, not a tool for hate. But the overall community that plays LittleBigPlanet were too childish to comprehend that.

Ten years later, I’m back to thinking that the removal of the boo rating was a bad decision. Why? Because LittleBigPlanet is a dead franchise now. Granted, LBP Karting did fail, LBP Vita was limited by the poor sales of the PlayStation Vita, and LBP3 was severely rushed (all of which were largely responsible for LBP’s demise), but it all started going downhill when the boo rating was removed. People still talk about the even older games these days, but hardly anyone talks about LittleBigPlanet anymore.

Found out about this game called Billy Bust-Up and I’m nonplussed about some of the design choices but I appreciate the effort in it, I really love Barnaby. Not sure if I’m interested in playing the game but there’s definitely good pieces in there

I didn’t take any sleep medicine because that thing knocks me out hard; and I’m afraid of missing the hunt. Which I already promised that I would participate in. But now it’s almost 4 am and I can’t fall sleep.🙃 Staying up until 10 am doesn’t seem like a bad idea, not gonna lie.

i don’t know how i went from feeling like i was dying in the middle of the night because i was so sick to falling asleep and feeling much better the same day

I wish tone could be picked up on in text better. Sometimes you write something and it sounds cold or angry or sarcastic when that isn't the intention at all. Maybe I just suck at writing. 🤷
Or I need better eyeballs.

When designing female characters, skirt length matters. My personal ratings:
  • Really short - 1/10
  • Shorter than mid-thigh - 5/10
  • Between mid-thigh and knee-length - 10/10
  • Right at knee-length - 8/10
  • Between knee-length and full - 6/10
  • Full length - 5/10
The one I rated 10/10 is the ones I refer to as “short skirts”.

Oh my gosh that scene was so infuriating! I wanted to punch the TV. I never knew I could experience so many emotions like that. 😭

the beef smell in buc-ee’s is PUTRID. when i went in there i was already sick but it made me even sicker.

pretty sure I have a screenshot of a post of yours w this avatar hehehe

I'd share my avatars but I've had like 90+ over the last 7 years, no joke 😂
Fun fact: back when I was Apple2012, none of my avatars were Pokémon-related, and since I changed my username to Alolan_Apples, all of my avatars, except for those two Molly McGee ones, were Pokémon-related (most of them had Eevee or Alolan Vulpix).

hilariously perfect timing as I just saw an article that said the first ever Buc-ee's to open in Ohio is coming soon 😂💀
So a once Texas-exclusive convenience store is expanding its locations.

But you’ll never find an H-E-B grocery store outside of Texas, at least in the United States (there are some H-E-B grocery stores in Mexico).

Back