• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

the florida heat is like being in an oven 24/7
idk how hot it is in florida right now but i hate living in a southern state. i’m looking at the weather rn and it’s going to be over 100 degrees until next week :,] i went on a small vacation (like 6 hours away - texas is freaking huge) a little more than a week ago and i’m pretty sure it reached 107 degrees.

My neck and head hurt like a migraine, but last time they did and I took my prescription migraine medicine, it ended up not being one and I felt worse, so now I’m hesitant to take it.

There’s a laundry list of famous people I want to see on Hot Ones. (VERY random I know lol.) Like Delta Work, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Justin Trudeau (would he make it to the Last Dab?)…. No idea if these would all be as entertaining as they are in my head though lol

Some school teachers would make you watch this one animated movie when the topic is on ecology. I would’ve made you watch that same movie if I were to teach you how to write a stage musical.

Celestial Seasonings has some of the most amazing tea flavors. I love them!

Are there collectables of the tools because if so I neeed an axe. Don’t ask why :lemon:
(not trying to ebeg. Just being goofy)

idk how hot it is in florida right now but i hate living in a southern state. i’m looking at the weather rn and it’s going to be over 100 degrees until next week :,] i went on a small vacation (like 6 hours away - texas is freaking huge) a little more than a week ago and i’m pretty sure it reached 107 degrees.
today during peak heat it was 97°

florida has a beautiful landscape but i could never live there, it’s so hot and there’s zero air circulation. step outside and you’re a step closer to having a heat stroke.

Last edited:
I've said before and I'll say it again... I'm so ready for Autumn and colder weather in general.

Also thank goodness the nights are really drawing in now, it's making the end of summer more tolerable regardless of the temperature.

^Yeah, I hear ya! Actually, so far, this summer hasn't been that bad! Well, at least not compared to previous ones...still, BRING ON THE COLD!!☃️🌨️❄️🍂

This ended up being longer than I expected, but it’s just that bad.
I hate my school so much. It’s so bad that when I was in middle school, there was this TikTok trend called hump day, and I don’t know what happened on it, but judging by the fact that the ****ing police had to come to our school to talk about SEXUAL HARASSMENT, I don’t think I want to know. Like, seriously. What good reason could there be for sixth graders to be so stupid that the police had to come to our school to talk about common sense for like an hour. And the worst part is that stuff like this never happened when my sister was in middle school. And this one time, a teacher was pregnant and kids were running and one of them bumped into her so she couldn’t come to school for the ready of the year. And another time, the police had to come again because of a fight. And there’s fights like every other day. This one time someone said she wanted to use the bathroom but there were girls smoking pot, which doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. I’m more surprised that I personally haven’t seen it happen. When I think of good memories from school, it’s usually about stuff that happened either in field trips or just so happened to occur during the school year but after hours. I can’t think of a single good thing that’s happened at school that doesn’t involve my friends.

I found some archaic screenshots from the good ol days of vBulletin TBT haha

a post I made in the Quick Before The Mods Come thread, thought I was being clever puttin the 64 from Super Mario 64 on there hehe. also notice my post count, like this is olddddd lmao (March 14th 2017, to be exact!).
posted-in-the-hurry-before-the-mods-come-thread.png

never forget Kracko vibes from the 2017 fair (also 6x2 lineups are so cursed to look at now)
kracko-is-everywhere.png

this was the You're Banned thread, see my friends always slay 💅 💜
this-is-why-tomfg-is-my-friend-lol.png

I think this was the Name Your Crush thread lol, love me a good purple string bean :waah:
RIP-my-love-life.png

ahhhh yes just another day of egg hunting on TBT 😌
egg-hunt-2019.png
That egg hunt pic is terrifying. What year was that?

Back