• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I have a tiny cylindrical container of desiccant on my desk that came out of a pill bottle, and instead of throwing it out like I'm supposed to, I've kept it on my desk. I like to shake it like a really tiny maraca sometimes hehe 😌

I also pried it open at one point so I could see the tiny beads inside, even now I occasionally open it just to peek because why not. breaking all the rules over here lmaoooo~

edit: actually, I have two of them. and next time I get my prescription refilled, I'll have three. I'm unstoppable.
img_2750-png.514066

One day I took my dog outside to use the bathroom. As she's roaming around sniffing grass for a pee spot I hear this incestent squaking of a bird. I look up to the telephone line pole in the corner of the yard and perched on top is some prey bird lookin thing. Maybe a hawk, idk, defo a bird of prey thou not like some owl or osprey. It's also daytime. But it is STEADY goin off. I do not like it and tell me dog to go back inside with an urgency in my voice, and I'm now staring down this damn bird. My dog is small and could be easily confused for a rodent (think mini dauschund sized cause that's kinda what she is) so I'm afraid this bird will swoop down to try to get her. Doggie takes a quick pee then goes back to the door and we go back inside as I still watch the bird. I was FULLY prepared to either have to pick her up and bolt or fight a bird, claws, beak and all. I know they are sharp and they probably carry disease but I will be DAMMED if some bird tries to make a meal of my dog. Bird probably acted like it owned the yard.

I already have to watch the yard for snakes, the black spikey aggressive hybrid iguanas, regular iguanas, bufo toads and other possible nasties like raccoons at night. Now I gotta look out for prey birds too.

This isn't to discredit what you've seen out there, but at least in my own internet bubble I haven't really seen this myself—from what I've seen, anybody who's angry about one of these things tends to also be quite upset about the other two as well. For what it's worth, I'm also personally very upset about all three of these things, to say the least.
Nobody likes to see their opposing president win, but Trump earns a special mention since he is the last kind of person you would want to see as president. Even I would make a better president than that. The worst things I did within my lifetime don’t even compare to half the stuff Trump did, even before he became president.

Mass shootings, there’s nothing good about them. Over the last decade, I was against having stricter gun laws, because I believed that banning guns would lead to more attacks like the Oklahoma City Bombing, but since the alt-right is going to get aggressive at anything they don’t like, I may well join the left and support stricter gun laws. I’m still against complete bans, but gun laws have gotten so loose that I can’t even follow the right-wing on guns. I’ve never been a fan of guns. The only reason why I couldn’t get behind gun laws is because the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 was one of the reasons why Timothy McVeigh attacked America. I didn’t want to take any chances.

About the Roe v Wade thing, I already have an entry on my StarGlow Horizons blog expressing my opinion fully. But if the abortion issue becomes all about religion, then the left wing wins on it. The reason? People under the age of 18 don’t go to Hell, if they die before that. They go to Heaven. However, if they live up to 18, they must accept Jesus as their savior and repent, or they’re going to Hell.

Man why am I on Team Cartman -3- All i like are fantasy themes. I wanna be team-anyone else

Im also starving, and cant wait fort shift to ne over for foood

Last edited:
I always try to wait until at least October, but I am increasingly tempted to unleash the spooky season spirit early... but then what if I get tired of it before Halloween itself??
this is so me 😭 i’ve been physically restraining myself from pulling out my spooky aesthetic early for the past week and a half, i just want it to be october already!! 😭
IMG_2750.png

I love that deep inhale my cat does when I pour cream into my coffee. She closes her eyes and inhales deeply, like it’s some kind of delicacy….😂 I mean, I guess it is, but it must fascinate her.

Ever since I was really young it has always been my biggest dream to become a herpetologist and discover a new specimen of frog not previously known to science and be able to name it. (Mind you, not for fame but because frogs and science have been my special interests ever since I was little and I want to contribute to the field)
This is a Rio Negro Steam Tree Frog (Scientific name: Hyloscritus tolkieni) named after J. R. R. Tolkien a brand new species of tree frog discovered this year in 2023, seeing stuff like this that there are still so so many species of plants and animals not discovered yet gives me hope I can make a discovery one day 💚
Hyloscirtus_tolkieni-novataxa_20.jpg

IMG_1670.jpeg

The Mercator map projection vs the real size of the countries. I think the imperial measurement system (including the 270 votes to win a presidential election) is better than this.

I always mix up the new topic bar as being the search bar, smh.

I love that deep inhale my cat does when I pour cream into my coffee. She closes her eyes and inhales deeply, like it’s some kind of delicacy….😂 I mean, I guess it is, but it must fascinate her.
Cats can smell fat, fat is actually considered a separate taste iirc. She’s smelling the fat in the milk :) I also heard cats can’t taste sweetness, but my cat loves chocolate and other sugary stuff lol.

I always try to wait until at least October, but I am increasingly tempted to unleash the spooky season spirit early... but then what if I get tired of it before Halloween itself??
bro I've highkey had my spooky aesthetic since like late August, just go for it hehe 🎃👻

I’m glad to be able to teach my nephew the basics of Halloween. Hearing him say “trick-or-treat” and “Happy Halloweeen!” makes my heart feel like a peacock.

So when did America begin? Here are some interesting years:
  • 1492 - Columbus finds land west of Europe. Even if he wasn’t the first, he changed the world.
  • 1585 - Christopher Columbus or Leif Erikson, the real first European settler to arrive in America was Sir Walter Raleigh.
  • 1607 - Jamestown was founded, which was a permanent settlement.
  • 1620 - Plymouth was founded.
  • 1754 - The French and Indian War. Even though the land was colonized for quite a while, this was the triggering event to the American Revolution.
  • 1776 - America declares independence.
  • 1787 - The US Constitution begins. This was also when George Washington first became president.
So the land wasn’t founded until the Age of Exploration, which then lead to the colonization. And then it became a country in 1776, approximately three centuries since Columbus’s arrival. But the America you know today (aka the most powerful nation in the world) began some time during World War II, when it became world power. If I had to pick an earlier date, it goes to 1912 when we first had 48 states.

Let's talk about the worst parents in South Park.

Butters' parents, Linda and Stephen, are probably first to come to mine, and I guess it makes sense. They constantly ground him for the stupidest reasons, and have even beaten him up for swearing at them and talking back on the phone (granted, this was Cartman pretending to be him, but it shows that they would do this if he did actually do it), but they still care about him, like when they thought he killed himself in Marjorine. But there's definitely worse parents. Kenny has the worst life out of anyone, as none of his friends remember his constant traumatic deaths, and even make fun of him for being poor sometimes, despite the fact that he saved the fate of the US and Canada, and everyone who died during the war in the movie. Also he's sacrificed himself for them before. At home his life isn't much better, as his parents are constantly drunk and take out their anger on their children and each other. Kenny only really cares about his siblings, mainly Karen. But his parents are definitely up there for the worst ones. Cartman's mom, Liane, used to be one of the worst due to constantly spoiling him and having tons of affairs, but both of those aspects of her personality have been toned down, especially the latter. Episodes like Human CentiPad and Part 1 of the Streaming Wars show this. Stan's dad, Randy, used to be kind of competent but he's now just an idiot. He seems to want the best for his family, but constantly does things they don't approve of, especially Sharon and Shelly, such as buying a Blockbuster in 2012, and fighting other dads at Stan's baseball games. While Kyle's mom Sheila usually means the best for him, her earlier ways to do this usually ended up making others suffer even if it wasn't her intention. Clyde's mom literally came back as a ghost to get mad at him for leaving the toilet seat up, which caused her to die. When Bebe started to hit puberty and caused the boys to start turning into apes, her mom taught her that she should rely on her looks and not learn any actual life skills. She didn't listen, but it's still a terrible thing to tell your daughter. The last people I think are notable are Tweek's parents, because TSOT reveals that they drug him, which causes him to be constantly paranoid and twitchy. Out of all of them, I think the worst are Kenny's. They're both unemployed and cause their children to have to live in welfare and constantly abuse each other.

Let's talk about the worst parents in South Park.

Butters' parents, Linda and Stephen, are probably first to come to mine, and I guess it makes sense. They constantly ground him for the stupidest reasons, and have even beaten him up for swearing at them and talking back on the phone (granted, this was Cartman pretending to be him, but it shows that they would do this if he did actually do it), but they still care about him, like when they thought he killed himself in Marjorine. But there's definitely worse parents. Kenny has the worst life out of anyone, as none of his friends remember his constant traumatic deaths, and even make fun of him for being poor sometimes, despite the fact that he saved the fate of the US and Canada, and everyone who died during the war in the movie. Also he's sacrificed himself for them before. At home his life isn't much better, as his parents are constantly drunk and take out their anger on their children and each other. Kenny only really cares about his siblings, mainly Karen. But his parents are definitely up there for the worst ones. Cartman's mom, Liane, used to be one of the worst due to constantly spoiling him and having tons of affairs, but both of those aspects of her personality have been toned down, especially the latter. Episodes like Human CentiPad and Part 1 of the Streaming Wars show this. Stan's dad, Randy, used to be kind of competent but he's now just an idiot. He seems to want the best for his family, but constantly does things they don't approve of, especially Sharon and Shelly, such as buying a Blockbuster in 2012, and fighting other dads at Stan's baseball games. While Kyle's mom Sheila usually means the best for him, her earlier ways to do this usually ended up making others suffer even if it wasn't her intention. Clyde's mom literally came back as a ghost to get mad at him for leaving the toilet seat up, which caused her to die. When Bebe started to hit puberty and caused the boys to start turning into apes, her mom taught her that she should rely on her looks and not learn any actual life skills. She didn't listen, but it's still a terrible thing to tell your daughter. The last people I think are notable are Tweek's parents, because TSOT reveals that they drug him, which causes him to be constantly paranoid and twitchy. Out of all of them, I think the worst are Kenny's. They're both unemployed and cause their children to have to live in welfare and constantly abuse each other.
Butters’ parents are indeed the worst when it comes to parents. But as regular characters and not parents, Kyle’s parents are worse (even worse than what Randy has become). Gerald’s trolling behavior and Sheila’s Mothers Against Canada made both of them unlikable characters. At least Stephen and Linda Stotch didn’t divide societies as bad as Gerald and Sheila Broflovski did.

Back