• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

American farmers sometimes feed their cows and swine Skittles because it's a cheap carb. The Skittles are normally ones that were imperfect coming out of production at the factory (probably discount price or tax write off), or a truck/train spill happened.
Some homesteaders that give Skittles as a treat to their goats say their goats won't eat certain colors. I want to say it was red but I don't remember.
I ran into this in a forum one day and it led me to a couple of articles. I guess alot of the time when a food spill happens it gets given to live stock. And cows love doughnuts I guess.
It sounds bizarre to me. I could see swine getting fed everything though.

IMG_2387.jpeg
My soul is here rn. Never been to this terminal but it just Is.

I finally planned out my entry for the Flicker & Fortune activity for this event. I really can't wait to show you guys!

I swear there's a paid activity you can do, where you pay to go into a room full of breakable stuff, and get to smash it all to relieve stress? Wearing protective wear of course, but I have no idea what it's called.
Cause I kinda want to try it. Relieve all the stress by breaking stuff and not get in trouble for breaking it.

If you look at shows like The Simpsons or South Park, ones that started in the 1990s and are still airing now, and have writers who were alive during the 60s and 70s, you can see that a lot of that leaks into their shows even today. Like, how in South Park, movie theaters look how they did back during the late 1900s. Or in The Simpsons, they like making references to things from the that time period, like Star Trek or cat and mouse cartoons. I wonder if that will be the case with shows in the future.

Despite my username, the first time I played Yoshi’s Island or even Super Mario World was actually last year, and the first Yoshi game I played Yoshi’s Crafted World, I first played 3 years ago. That means I’ve played more games from the series the second part of my username is derived from. Maybe I should branch out more into Yoshi games.

While some members of a fandom can end up inadvertently forming a fan dumb because of their actions, it’s just as possible for blind haters of something or someone to be that stupid. Like doxxing. It can turn a hatedom into a hate dumb when their reasons for disliking someone become too unfair, or take what should be simple (not liking something) to unreasonable measures.

I know everyone has an opinion on something, but do you have to make an entire Youtube channel calling everything popular or liked by lots of people 'Hot Garbage'. I stumbled across this channel and literally every (single) video is just '[anime] Overrated trash' or '[anime] Hot Garbage'. At first I thought it's a troll, but this person 100% serious.

Back