• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I loved Pixar Cars. As a little kid, it was visually blissful. Especially in theaters.

I get it's a dark horse series of Pixar, but I have a soft spot.

I loved Pixar Cars. As a little kid, it was visually blissful. Especially in theaters.

I get it's a dark horse series of Pixar, but I have a soft spot.
I’ll have to be honest - the sequels aren’t that good. But the first movie, had a very good story with good lessons to be taught. We got to see how one arrogant jerk of a racecar change for the better after getting lost in the middle of a run-down tourist spot, while the other didn’t learn his lesson since he never faced this fate. It also taught us about how once beautiful places get run down after new highway systems skip over them. The sequels didn’t have as much heart like this.

I’ll have to be honest - the sequels aren’t that good. But the first movie, had a very good story with good lessons to be taught. We got to see how one arrogant jerk of a racecar change for the better after getting lost in the middle of a run-down tourist spot, while the other didn’t learn his lesson since he never faced this fate. It also taught us about how once beautiful places get run down after new highway systems skip over them. The sequels didn’t have as much heart like this.

It captured a special feeling for me as a kid that I feel might not come back now. I've avoided re-watching it. Sometimes our perception when young is just completely different and unique. Maybe best not tarnishing good memories.

I never saw Cars 2.

I saw Cars 3 in theaters as a teenager. I remember thinking "I don't quite get what this movie is going for". It was clearly trying to capture the story of a past his prime athlete. I guess the theme of 'time catches up to us all' wasn't something I expected Pixar to tackle. I suppose Toy Story 3 hit some of those notes too.

Cars 3 and Finding Dory are both movies I wouldn't mind rewatching. I saw them both in theaters, but my memory is blurry. I currently have Brave paused in another tab.

I’m thinking about getting a used copy of Wild World to see the game’s legendary dialogue and see what the older games are like.

I spent like 15 minutes on City Folk once and dropped it out of lack of interest. It had nice graphics, but just wasn’t as gripping as New Leaf.

I hope I can find my 3ds and DS game cartridges when I go through some totes, and right away so I don’t have to go through all of them. I really wish I didn’t keep so much stuff 😔

I’m still disappointed they didn’t put Chef Louis in the live-action Little Mermaid remake. I know people were saying Gordon Ramsay should have played him, but I think Alfred Molina would have nailed that role.

If I made a tier list for every Pokémon character, it’d pretty much boil down to this.
IMG_0885.jpeg

I’m still disappointed they didn’t put Chef Louis in the live-action Little Mermaid remake. I know people were saying Gordon Ramsay should have played him, but I think Alfred Molina would have nailed that role.
Hear me out, I think we are on some sort of linked brainwaves or something. I was literally just thinking about Chef Louis the other day and Alfred Molina today(?) because I’ve been thinking about Rocky and Bullwinkle villains all day??????????????

I just woke up from a strange dream. For some reason I was ordering food (one item) from McDonald's....in Japan for some reason and the whole time I was trying to scrape up some change because I almost could barely afford it. I was throwing in some dollars and coins I had on me, that happened to be currency from the states (where I really live).. for some reason it was working there. Also I threw in some receipts into it??...
All of this for some reason made me bypass the original changed (which I can't remember) to...$100(USD)!!
The last thing I remember is asking the cashier girl to throw in a medum fry.

That's when I woke up.

I hate McDonald's, so why was I ordering from there...

Last edited:
I’m embarrassed and worried about my team cheer; I was still typing when my finger bumped post reply on my phone. I should’ve wrote it out first on a notepad app. 😔 I hope it either counts for points or I can repost it.

Back