• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

The Dexit controversy wasn’t even the only thing wrong with the newer Pokémon games. But it was Nintendo’s worst decision ever (even worse than starting a rivalry with Sony).
Sony also had a terrible streak too by releasing a string of flops that no one asked for like "Concord" and the soon to be released "Fairgame$" instead of making stuff people wanted like Sly Cooper, Parappa the Rapper, or Jak and Daxter. PS5 is one of the worst selling consoles in the current console market so I'm basically neutral about the last part that you said. Sony also forced the censors on the third party games (the ones from Japan and Korea).

As for Banjo, Kazooie, Spyro, Crash, and other IP's, you can blame Microsoft for all of that. They just don't even know what to do with them.

Last edited:
Sometimes when I'm particularly passionate about something I'm ranting about, I throw in a curse word or two unintentionally. I've nearly done it on school assignments too.

The language rules on this website are actually a good lesson in learning to slow down.

I jot down what I'm thinking rather quickly. It makes me reread to ensure I didn't place any extra words in there.

Kamala Harris will be turning 60 next month on the 20th, which also coincides with the 60th anniversary of the death of former US President Herbert Hoover. It's kinda strange, yet interesting how Hoover died the exact same day Harris was born...

I just realized I have “Hakuho” and “Trixie Mattel” right above/below each other on my Google search bar thingie, so I need to somehow combine sumo and drag in fanart. Maybe them hanging out with this as the reference pic? 😂
View attachment 585054
I got it done lol. Not exactly how I envisioned it, but all right.
IMG_3452.jpeg

Back