Place your random thoughts.

I've been self-reflecting again and realized that I'm pretty incredible, in the sense that no matter which obstacles or challenges I've had to deal with in life, I continue to barrel through them, and most importantly I stay true to myself as a person. It is my personal belief that some things stay the same in people while other things change, and I'm glad that no matter how dark things have gotten for me, I haven't lost that core part of me. It gives me the confidence that I can take on anything thrown at me now for the rest of my life.

(sorry for the essay, but thanks if you read the entire thing)

A.I photos can be so uncanny and creepy. This one stuck out to me in particular as something alien looking.

The kid behind the girl has inhuman looking eyes.

The ketchup smears only being directly on the cheeks.

The blue shirt boy does not even have his hand attached to the fries.

The smiles on the kids are 'off'. There's no expression in the eyes. It's just an opened mouth. Making it feel creepy.

FB_IMG_1729330426897.jpg

I've been self-reflecting again and realized that I'm pretty incredible, in the sense that no matter which obstacles or challenges I've had to deal with in life, I continue to barrel through them, and most importantly I stay true to myself as a person. It is my personal belief that some things stay the same in people while other things change, and I'm glad that no matter how dark things have gotten for me, I haven't lost that core part of me. It gives me the confidence that I can take on anything thrown at me now for the rest of my life.

(sorry for the essay, but thanks if you read the entire thing)
You deserve to feel incredible bro, I know we haven't interacted a ton but whenever I see you on here you're always so kind and understanding to everyone on here and it's always a pleasure to see you on here every now and then. Never stop being you and keep moving forward no matter what.

Nobody should claim to be more superior than others, but those who do it out of envy are worse than those who do it out of pride. Doing it out of pride - you come off as a smug and arrogant jerk, which isn’t nice. But do it out of envy - you come off as an upset and whiny crybaby, and I have much lower tolerance towards the latter.

Just a couple more weeks and we may start seeing snow where I live...can't wait!❄️⛄
I've given a bit of thought to living near Buffalo, and in that case I better love snow 😂
(I don't love snow, but I do love sitting inside being warm and cozy while it snows hehe)

I cannot get "Shikairo Days" out of my head. It's the opening for My Deer Friend Nokotan (the Japanese title Shikanoko Nokonoko Ko****antan is so much more fun to say) and I can't stop listening to it.

Ten more days until I can get angry about Max Caulfield, Chloe Price and the 50 bucks I spent on a game I know is gonna be bad.
Seeing DONTNOD and Deck Nine toss the series around only to destroy the original even further... at least we have the comics.

The biggest red flag for me is that Life is Strange turns 10 in like two months. You couldn't wait that long to continue Max' story? You really needed money that badly in Q4 2024? This is not a passion project for you? Imagine if they teased this game on the 10 year anniversary...

The series always made me angry with its writing choices, but clearly I'm super emotionally attached as well. If they just kept the original ending of the first games things would be so much simpler for them. But nooooo a happy ending is "bad writing" I guess. I would have preferred that ending - Chloe surviving being shot at the beginning of the game after Max chooses to sacrifice her. Chloe (possibly) dying isn't automatically more dramatic. Imagine Max experiencing all of the game only to wake up to a Chloe not remembering a single thing. I could talk about the possibilities with Max and Chloe and Rachel too for hours. I really hope Rachel is in the alternative timeline in LiS - DE.

Back