Place your random thoughts.

The Wicked movie looks like it’s going to be very annoying. Then again, this is coming from someone who gets annoyed whenever the musical is touring in my area, and the constant commercials where the wicked witch screams “WHOOOoOA!” like Tarzan drives me crazy.

My vacation is actually Election Day (November 5th), so I cannot vote in person. This would be my first time using a mail-in ballot.

I voted in person at previous elections.

When my grandmother died, we would all hang out at her house and eat her favorite fast food while watching her TV.

In hindsight, it wasn't actually a weird way to grieve.

We all knew we were eventually never seeing her house again. It was an important place for all of us. We were basically just remembering her while spending time together there.

She probably would have liked it.
That’s beautiful. We did something similar with my Grandma’s house before it was sold. I think she would have also been happy that we could still find joy while keeping her in our memory. ❤️

I don't get why some people still call Story of Seasons "Harvest Moon". Not that it bothers me or anything, but didn't they change names years ago?
Fun fact: Harvest Moon in Japanese version had an entirely different name that goes by "Bokujo Monogatari" which translates to "Farm Story". Natsume still holds the trademark name of Harvest Moon henceforth, the name change to "Story of Seasons" which fits more on line with the original Japanese title.

Sometimes I look up Christine Sydelko’s old tweets because they make me laugh and always put me in a good mood. (I think she deleted her Twitter now?) I understand why people are leaving Twitter now, though.

I kinda wish I didn’t have anything decorated on my island since now it is tough finding some areas outside to decorate. I want to redo a lot eventually, though aside from the idea that I’ll most likely use on my second island instead, I have no ideas for my main island and kinda want to leave it as it is for now. I’ll figure something out before this is due. I got the interior room done and got a halloween outfit; I’m not really happy with the outfit though so might play around more with it once I finish the exterior areas as well.

I think poll votes being kept private should be a given.

It's better in controversial polls if your answer is kept private. It's best not to vote in those polls at all if your answer will be shown to everyone. I stay away from controversial threads anyway. They don't have a place on Animal Crossing forums.

I hope my new switch lite comes tomorrow; I can’t wait to get started on my second island again. This week I should be able to see if my other one can be repaired. I’m hoping it can so I can send myself all the items I had on the island and then delete everything since I don’t want my account to be accessed on it still if I get rid of it or something.

I really hate how I terraformed on my main island. The empty spaces that I have left look kinda weird.

My grandma likes to watch true crime. That stuff is scary, but I remember some of the ID channel shows (I used to watch some) and she was surprised I knew who Lt. Joe Kenda was lol. She's had some health issues lately (in and out of hospital) so it keeps her mind off of the pain. I bet she's relieved she doesn't have to change the channel like with my little cousins.

I know people act like true crime is a trend among young people, but a fair amount of older people are interested in it. I mean, I think people were always interested in it, but you know...some of us young people forget Dateline and Unsolved Mysteries were popular.

Last edited:
I bet being a music librarian and working in a big system like Library of Congress would be so cool hehehe

I know people act like true crime is a trend among young people, but a fair amount of older people are interested in it. I mean, I think people were always interested in it, but you know...some of us young people forget Dateline and Unsolved Mysteries were popular.
my mum loves watching Law & Order SVU and things like CSI and Dateline. even her dad, my grandpa, liked watching NCIS and Law & Order when he was around.

I was looking up what is defined as harassment so I can avoid getting in trouble on this site. I’m surprised that defining harassment had such a low bar, meaning that anything can be considered harassment. I thought that only repeated behaviors count (like 5 to 10 times a day or once a day everyday). But it applies to once-done behaviors too, even if the behavior isn’t extreme. My question is, why does it have a low bar?

I’m also surprised that simple gossiping and exclusion can also be considered harassment, even though you’re not directly communicating with someone.

I was looking up what is defined as harassment so I can avoid getting in trouble on this site. I’m surprised that defining harassment had such a low bar, meaning that anything can be considered harassment. I thought that only repeated behaviors count (like 5 to 10 times a day or once a day everyday). But it applies to once-done behaviors too, even if the behavior isn’t extreme. My question is, why does it have a low bar?

I’m also surprised that simple gossiping and exclusion can also be considered harassment, even though you’re not directly communicating with someone.
I suppose if something's allowed to happen once then it can potentially cause that thing(s) to repeat, like it's more abt prevention. I read abt this a little bit when coming across anti-bullying stuff in high school. It's kinda like the longer that harassment is allowed to occur, the more power it gives to the person who's harassing others, ya know? All those things can certainly cause an unsafe environment for a lot of people, so I get why it's a bit strict.

Last edited:
Back