Place your random thoughts.

Everytime I look at this map of US states Grunkle Stan is banned from, I can't help but to laugh. 😂
1iq3ctf342y41.jpg

Hallmark and their Christmas movies...in October. I know they've been doing it for years now.
My mom loves them, me...not really actually. But don't mind the cheese.

I don't care about Halloween OR Christmas anymore, so the holidays now are just a nuisance for me. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd prefer to just time travel to January at this point.

Why do you say that?

My mom died on December 1st, which always spoils Christmas time for me, and Halloween I highkey just don't care about. My dad's birthday is several days before Halloween, which I care about more. I can't go trick-or-treating anymore anyway because I'm too old. Everyone's expected to be merry during this time, but I'm not, lol. I highly prefer the months January through September instead.

I hope someone can help me with my switch lite problem. I hope I don’t need to start over again if I do happen to need to get a new switch lite. I’m not subscribed to Nintendo with this switch so no back ups. Not sure how I’d transfer my data if it is really dead.

Good news, I’ll be able to replace it if I need to as part of my christmas present and get a subscription and the dlc for it if I want to. I hesitate though because I only use it for my second island and go through phases where I play ac a lot and then not at all. But, Idk is it worth getting a new switch lite for one game?

My guesses on what the next Nintendo Console is named:
  • Nintendo Notebook
  • Nintendo Switchbook
  • Nintendo Gametop
What do I think it looks like? Another system like the DS and 3DS, but it’s as large as the Nintendo Switch and has a charging dock that looks like an old phone’s charging dock.

And what is its signature game (like how Super Mario Bros is NES’s and Ocarina of Time is N64’s)? Animal Crossing: Tourist Town, also known as Animal Crossing 6.

I want to play my second island but my switch lite won’t turn on. I hope someone can help me or at least help me decide what to do. My switch lite feels warm even though there is nothing on the screen and I haven’t been able to do anything

The next game I’m going to replay - Banjo-Kazooie. Because next week, Banjo-Tooie is coming on NSO.

It’s no DK64 or DKR, but it’s one of the three remaining games I’m looking forward to.

Back