Place your random thoughts.

I really want to start practicing my driving. But I need insurance on my car, but before that, I need a job. But in order to get to that job, I need to learn how to drive. Why is this an endless loophole šŸ˜­

Anyway, I keep forgetting to start my car. It just sits there. I need to start it before the battery goes dead again, and a heatwave is coming this week, so..
Are your parents willing to pay for your car insurance? That could cut the loop.

I was always a SpongeBob kid and didn't care that much for other cartoons. But occasionally I caught Adventure Time and Gravity Falls. There was also The Amazing Gumball. (And even the annoying orange cartoon for a bit).

There was another one which is like a fever dream for me.

It was called something like...The Unaverage Show...or the Unoridinary Show. It had a weird flavor to it.

I'd have to dig through a list of programming from that era.

so hard finding good summer outfits, thatā€™s why fall/winter is my favorite season.

I was always a SpongeBob kid and didn't care that much for other cartoons. But occasionally I caught Adventure Time and Gravity Falls. There was also The Amazing Gumball. (And even the annoying orange cartoon for a bit).

There was another one which is like a fever dream for me.

It was called something like...The Unaverage Show...or the Unoridinary Show. It had a weird flavor to it.

I'd have to dig through a list of programming from that era.
I think I know what it is. Regular Show?

I think I know what it is. Regular Show?

Thanks. Yep, that's the one. I knew for sure it existed.

My older cousin was always showing me clips of it. But it wasn't something I was interested in watching by myself on TV.

So my memory of it now is just in hazy pictures.

My least favorite place to explore in Metroid Prime (besides the Impact Crater) is the entire Metroid Quarantine area (as well as everything past the Central Dynamo all the way until you reach that tall room through the Elite Quarters). Not only is it difficult to explore because of the metroids and phazon radiation (and it looks more like an empty cave rather than a lab like most of the Phazon Mines), but by the time you are able to go further into the Metroid Quarantine, you wouldā€™ve learned all of the upgrades (except for the Phazon Suit). The whole reason why Metroid Prime was so fun is because of all these upgrades you can unlock, which is required to explore new areas. But once you learn them all, it becomes less fun.

Happy Father's Day, everyone!

And to those without a Dad, I send you my deepest condolences and wish you the best. (my father didn't die yet BTW) šŸ’œ

Last edited:
Speaking of which... On a Discord server, a user wished everyone there a happy Father's Day.

I've known about Father's Day ahead of time. What I didn't know was that apparently today was also "strike day". The only reason why I'm aware now is because someone else brought it up randomly. "Remember to spread awareness about Israel trying to wipe out Palestinians," they said.

My brotherā€™s friend sent him a video about ToTK that he showed me. Andā€¦ no joke, that might be one of the worst things Iā€™ve ever watched. After that, he rightfully blocked that friend, but then he got a different number and sent him a much better video about Super Mario Bros. Wonder that I could actually post here.

Screenshot 2024-06-16 1.01.13 AM.png

I've never been the only name on the Members Online list until today.It was like I had the whole place to myself....along with those 14 invisible members and 244 bots.

I sunburned myself today. The sun is not kind to pale skin. I can feel it on my shoulder now.

I forgot both how quickly it can occur and how much the weather has changed recently. I'm going to make a mental note to remember from now on to apply it.

It's just a gauntlet of hot days from now on.

(maybe my own signature is a reminder of sorts)?

Screenshot 2024-06-16 9.43.33 PM.png

So I just now noticed that in one of the New Leaf-era Animal Crossing trailers (forgot which one), Rosie and Margie are sitting right next to each other in a theatre:

288180f340aba5c1d6e43148817431b9.jpg

It's kind of cool how Nintendo still kept the anime movie canon of them being best friends in this trailer.

I would have done that but I didn't want those 244 bots to see me in my tighty-whities.
You know, I keep forgetting that Tom Cruise danced like a weirdo in one of his earlier films at one point. Can't wait for Risky Business to come out in 4K. It's gonna be great.

Wow, Super Mario Sunshine is way more fun than I thought. I started on Thursday and now I have 18 shines. Some of the secret courses (especially the red coins) have been kind of annoying, but I havenā€™t gotten to the bad stages like the Pachinko Machine, so I still like the game.

Also, these cutscenes remind me of a Sonic gameā€™s cutscenes. Theyā€™re really cheesy and not that good, but thatā€™s what makes you like them. But Nintendo will never do this again, so I have to savor all the corny dialogue and voice acting thatā€™s here.

Reading those nutrition articles of what foods to avoid inspired this idea.

Ingredients needed:
  • Three hamburger patties with a 5-inch diameter
  • Three slices of cheese
  • Three pieces of bacon
  • Hash browns
  • Fried onions
  • Egg
  • Mayonnaise
  • Ketchup
  • Mustard
And the ingredients must come from a fast food restaurant, not something you can make at home. If the bacon is lean or the hash browns arenā€™t as deep-fried, then youā€™re doing it wrong.

The meal would also not be complete without fried mozzarella sticks and a 44-oz regular soda.

Back