Trading [DT]PERFECT CHERRY, NIGHT SCENERY (feb28 or after) Please end my suffering

I did research on the Friday the 13th candy and it looks like it's impossible to get one from before Nov 1, 2020 at 10:27 AM; they didn't announce the candy until later in November.

If it's any consolation though, I have one from the 12th (in PDT, idk about ur timezone) but I'm tentative about it because it has a pretty message. What do you think, though? I can always ask them to put the message on the newer candy later.

I did research on the Friday the 13th candy and it looks like it's impossible to get one from before Nov 1, 2020 at 10:27 AM; they didn't announce the candy until later in November.

If it's any consolation though, I have one from the 12th (in PDT, idk about ur timezone) but I'm tentative about it because it has a pretty message. What do you think, though? I can always ask them to put the message on the newer candy later.
Oh really!!! Darn, thanks for looking it up for me, SUguri!

Nah, it's ok!! Thank you though o/

Hi! I have a 2024 Ladybug egg (Apr 5, 2024 at 7:50 PM EST) if you’re still looking to swap 😊

screams into the void
i wonder if any fossil and spring bloom 2024 eggs exist..

Last edited:
Back