• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited lol. Do you distribute the gifts so it remains anonymous? Or are we supposed to exchange the artwork on our own?

Oh no, I'll do it aha ^^

I still haven't received nearly enough entries ;-;

Maybe people didn't know they were supposed to send it to you? Since I was pretty confused about that as well.. I really hope that's the case >.<

Oh no, I'll do it aha ^^

I still haven't received nearly enough entries ;-;

I find that with these kind of events, most participants leave things until the very last minute. Maybe you'll receive a whole bunch over the weekend. Or, like Elov said, maybe people just don't realize they have to send their submissions to you. Maybe you could PM the people you are waiting on and tell them that's what they have to do? Although, that seems like a lot of trouble for you...

Hopefully! I've had a kinda busy weekend as I'm celebrating a birthday, but I'll most likely be able to find a half hour to email to the rest ^^;

I hope everyone gets their entries in :0
I just finished my other one yesterday ;o no

I pm'd mines in a week ago, I've spent a while trying to come up with concepts with this design, even changing and redoing a completely new concept/Oc I spent 2 hours sketching, I really hope they like their drawing. I did a new pose and really like what I did ;-;. I also hope everyone else put some effort into theirs LuL.
I'm posting my drawing here on the 17th

Last edited:
if u need an extra maybe I can help but I don't have time to do anything more than a sketch

Last edited:
I'd be willing to do an extra sketch as well, though my skills are below par of most of the artists participating

i can draw something else if theres not enough submissions, but it would just be a colored sketch ;;
also i agree with kiiro in that you shouldnt send their gift unless theyve submitted theirs ;;
also any update on the amount of submissions? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back