• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be willing to do an extra sketch as well, though my skills are below par of most of the artists participating

You're all so sweet thank you T~T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ouch... haha. :(
Not to sound harsh, but I don't think anyone should receive any artwork unless they've already finished their own artwork and have sent it to you.

Yeah, that's a good idea actually....tyty

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can draw something else if theres not enough submissions, but it would just be a colored sketch ;;
also i agree with kiiro in that you shouldnt send their gift unless theyve submitted theirs ;;
also any update on the amount of submissions? :eek:

Tysm omg

And hmm lemme check

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got 12 noww

You're all so sweet thank you T~T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, that's a good idea actually....tyty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tysm omg

And hmm lemme check

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got 12 noww

hmm, maybe send a pm to the remaining artists? remember you cant really have the deadline until abt 8 am our time since timezones

hmm, maybe send a pm to the remaining artists? remember you cant really have the deadline until abt 8 am our time since timezones

Ah yeah, everyone's got um....half an hour then aha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got to get to school, so I'll PM the remainder of the artists at 3:30pm BST - you'll have until thenn

Crii

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I'm so confused and stressed right now lmao
I think I deleted some PMs from people....So if your name is on the list and you've completed your art / I haven't mentioned you, please tell me!
Sorry everyone

EvviePB
ShayminSkies
maga
Locket
xCherryskyx
spookycipher
Azure
GoldieJoan
Purpleunicorns
dreamingofneverland
pawpatrolbab

Received art from;
Marco Bodt (x2)
ayme.miller
MTurtle
Luxanna
Cadbberry
Diance Rose
Elov
Kiiro
Dogemon
peoyne
ardrey
Bloody_House
debinoseru (think I spelt that wrong sorryy)
MayorMae

I think some of the people on the list have sent me art, but I'm unsure...... I'M SORRY AAG

Last edited:
Crii

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I deleted some PMs from people....So if your name is on the list and you've completed your art / I haven't mentioned you, please tell me!
Sorry everyone

EvviePB
ShayminSkies
maga
Locket
xCherryskyx
spookycipher
Azure
GoldieJoan
Purpleunicorns
dreamingofneverland
pawpatrolbab

Received art from;
Marco Bodt (x2)
ayme.miller
MTurtle
Luxanna
Cadbberry
Diance Rose
Elov
Kiiro
Dogemon
peoyne
ardrey
Bloody_House
MayorMae

I think some of the people on the list have sent me art, but I'm unsure...... I'M SORRY AAG

I've sent you my art ;;

Crii

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry everyone

EvviePB
ShayminSkies
maga
Locket
xCherryskyx
spookycipher
Azure
GoldieJoan
Purpleunicorns
dreamingofneverland
pawpatrolbab

Received art from;
Marco Bodt (x2)
ayme.miller
MTurtle
Luxanna
Cadbberry
Diance Rose
Elov
Kiiro
Dogemon
peoyne
ardrey
Bloody_House
MayorMae

I gave you the art?...

I gave you the art?...

Honestly, I think at this point everyone should just post their art. I kinda think this was a mistake on their part, and although it loses the "secret" aspect, it means everyone gets their art.
This is the piece I did, for spookycipher.
_6eb6dc7144886f58a35e7e46d71f58ac058bf311fca526cc9_by_evviepb-dajl633.jpg

Hope you like it ^^

Last edited:
I think it's only you two and Cherry I messed up on.....hnn

Could you maybe distribute the art for the people who have submitted something ? I feel like its unfair that some people have finished theirs on time and some people are just getting free art without anything back :/

Could you maybe distribute the art for the people who have submitted something ? I feel like its unfair that some people have finished theirs on time and some people are just getting free art without anything back :/

Hm? I'm not giving anyone free art aha, I'm currently working on sending out PMs to the art I've received

Crii

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry everyone

EvviePB
ShayminSkies
maga
Locket
xCherryskyx
spookycipher
Azure
GoldieJoan
Purpleunicorns
dreamingofneverland
pawpatrolbab

Received art from;
Marco Bodt (x2)
ayme.miller
MTurtle
Luxanna
Cadbberry
Diance Rose
Elov
Kiiro
Dogemon
peoyne
ardrey
Bloody_House
MayorMae

I sent you the art. Or at least I think I did haha. Was it just the one thing I was to draw? I know you sent me two characters but was I just to draw one?

Hm? I'm not giving anyone free art aha, I'm currently working on sending out PMs to the art I've received

nono, what i mean is that if you get given your gift when you havent submitted yours, you could run off with the art without doing your part

Could everyone post that they've received their art? Thank you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

nono, what i mean is that if you get given your gift when you havent submitted yours, you could run off with the art without doing your part

Yeah, that's why I won't send it out to them xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sent you the art. Or at least I think I did haha. Was it just the one thing I was to draw? I know you sent me two characters but was I just to draw one?

You only have to draw one :D
And could you send it again? I'm so sorry for the bother ;-;

Could everyone post that they've received their art? Thank you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, that's why I won't send it out to them xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

You only have to draw one :D
And could you send it again? I'm so sorry for the bother ;-;

um i havent received mine, does that mean the artist hasnt done mine?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back