• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for both artist and receiver but I got no message about anything..

I filled out a staff form, a artist form, and a receiver form. How did you not receive it? I remember busting my tail trying to get my examples.

I filled out a staff form, a artist form, and a receiver form. How did you not receive it? I remember busting my tail trying to get my examples.

i mean...even if she did get its kinda late now yano

The person who I got did a beautiful job, Thank you so much Q~Q.
1397cffdec.png
3309586a24.png

i havent recieved mine yet either uwu did you finish yet with the ones that have already submitted or are you still doing that? :3

Crii

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I'm so confused and stressed right now lmao
I think I deleted some PMs from people....So if your name is on the list and you've completed your art / I haven't mentioned you, please tell me!
Sorry everyone

EvviePB
ShayminSkies
maga
Locket
xCherryskyx
spookycipher
Azure
GoldieJoan
Purpleunicorns
dreamingofneverland
pawpatrolbab

Received art from;
Marco Bodt (x2)
ayme.miller
MTurtle
Luxanna
Cadbberry
Diance Rose
Elov
Kiiro
Dogemon
peoyne
ardrey
Bloody_House
debinoseru (think I spelt that wrong sorryy)
MayorMae

I think some of the people on the list have sent me art, but I'm unsure...... I'M SORRY AAG

I PMd my issue a long while back, I'll re-PM you screenshots of our Convo if I still have them.

Alright I'm gonna spend today and tomorrow sending the rest of the art out - I hope I don't disappoint anyone too much T-T I've almost received all the art, but one person was unable to complete their work; is there anyone willing to do stand-in work for me? ;;;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back