Selling Plushes, houses, candy, xmas, fruit! ✿ Buying: snow bunny, ice cream swirl!

Hey there, Plume! Is it possible to reserve the chocolate cake for me until I gather the funds for it please? Not sure if you meant it’s only for trade towards a yellow house or that it can be bought for 500 TBT. I was a little confused by the wording. 😅

Anyway, just let me know! :)

Hey there, Plume! Is it possible to reserve the chocolate cake for me until I gather the funds for it please? Not sure if you meant it’s only for trade towards a yellow house or that it can be bought for 500 TBT. I was a little confused by the wording. 😅

Anyway, just let me know! :)
Hi Midoriya! Sorry the wording is so confusing, but the chocolate cake is actually only available for trade towards a yellow house. I like it a lot but would trade it in exchange for a yellow house just because I want the yellow house so badly, if that makes sense. @-@

Hi Midoriya! Sorry the wording is so confusing, but the chocolate cake is actually only available for trade towards a yellow house. I like it a lot but would trade it in exchange for a yellow house just because I want the yellow house so badly, if that makes sense. @-@

Oh, alright. Thanks for explaining that. I hope you’re able to get the yellow house then! :)

I can't believe there's silence when THE @Plume is offering her stellar art and all these fantastic items for that yellow house.
By Tortimer's beard! (Throws hat on ground)

Thank you to @IonicKarma for ending my yellow house search & to everyone else who was so kind and encouraging. <3

Repurposing this thread into a collectibles shop!

Oh my goodness Plume yay!! Oh I’m so happy you finally got the yellow house ahhh yay 🥰💕💕

Back