• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I overheard Steve booking the room, but didn't hear Akira's name.
Walking over to the woman behind the counter, I asked, "Excuse me, could you tell me how many are in our party, just booked by Steve?"
When she listed the names, Akira wasn't there, so I added on more to our party. Now i was annoyed with Steve.

I overheard Steve booking the room, but didn't hear Akira's name.
Walking over to the woman behind the counter, I asked, "Excuse me, could you tell me how many are in our party, just booked by Steve?"
When she listed the names, Akira wasn't there, so I added on more to our party. Now i was annoyed with Steve.

"Thanks Tia. Your boyfriend sure does hold a grudge."

I notice the annoyance on Tia's face and I didn't blame her at all.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to go to another room since I have extra Poke Dollars. I don't really want this room." I walk out and book myself into a more deluxe room.

Last edited:
(Can we stop with leaving people out? It's not really a good story flow-er.)

(I second that.)

As soon as I got into the room, I flopped onto it and almost immediately fell asleep. I had a dream that I was floating in blackness, and all I saw were Pokemon. They were all floating around me and surrounding me so I couldn't move anywhere. A gyrados circled around, looking like it was going to attack.

Last edited:
(Since he's gone irl, Steve can be having a shower in th hotel room.)
When we arrived in the room, Steve went in the shower, so I couldn't weed a story out of him. Instead I decided to research that strange stone at the computer in the corner.

I jump into my bed and start to go to sleep in the King size bed and Clap Lights. (=P)

(This should be the point where everyone else sleeps too)

All the Pokemon disappeared, and now it was my allies and I floating in a circle around each other. We seemed to all be in the same dream. "What's going on?" I asked.

"It must be for a reason…" I said, and looked around at everybody. We were all clearly confused as to what was going on and why this was happening.

"This is boring. I'm waking up and going back to sleep. I shove my eyes closed in the dream world and before I knew it, I was back awake in the real world. I go back to sleep.

I looked over the ocean and covered my mouth. After the whole Gyrados thing, I think I have a huge dislike for oceans.

I can't go to sleep so I go back into the old room to get my bag which I accidentally left in there and everyone seemed to be shuffling, tossing, and turning in their beds. Freaked out, I step back out.

Back