• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"There's a Coffee Maker by the bathrooms, you could go there," I say while chewing on a breakfast burrito.

I glared at Tomoe, and stumbled out of bed, only to fall face down. After that, I crawled all the way to the coffee machine and once it was made, I joined everybody else. "So, what's all the hype?"

Last edited:
I glare at Tomoe, and stumble out of bed, only to fall face down. After that, I crawl all the way to the coffee machine and join everybody else. "So, what's all the hype?"

"Tia, or as Akira says 'my girlfriend'," I said, making quotation marks with my fingers, "found some stone."

I went back in when Tia remembered something. I decided to just read while they're doing something.

*cough* "Really, you had to grab me by the collar? You could've picked somewhere else, but you just had to nearly choke me to death."

"Okay. You two were fighting yesterday, and I intend to finish this once and for all. I want to know the full story of why you were fighting yesterday. From both sides. Marco first" I demanded.

Last edited:
"After I fell asleep, he sent out one of his Pokemon to wake me up in the worst way possible. I wake up and when I found that Steve was doing this, I couldn't help myself." I said, agitated.

"Alright. So basically, I saw that whoever this person is was lying on the ground. I decided to wake him up, being that he was about to be forgotten and left behind. But he doesn't understand that respect, and I ended up whacked in the face repeatedly."

I glared at him. "Oh, I'm Steve, an innocent little perfectionist who somehow makes everything go my way," I mocked. "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! DON'T YOU EVER LEARN!" I suddenly yelled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, he had some hippo pokemon, which ended up shouting RIGHT IN MY FACE!!!

Back