• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I saw James shift out and back in again. Then, I saw the same Gyrados that was in my previous dream. "Tomoe, your not going to like this…" Everybody turned their heads at the Gyrados that was coming straight for us.

I woke up and got off the couch, dragging my stuff with me. "Can't sleep..." I mumbled. In the end, I just read some books.

All of a sudden I felt like I was falling, just as the gyarados was coming towards us. I screamed, thinking I would fall in th ocean.
Suddenly I woke up, and my fac,e was sore from falling asleep on the keyboard.

Last edited:
I slowly shuffle my way to everyone else's hotel room, exhausted. "You guys looked really tired last night. You kept tossing and turning," I say as I unfold breakfast burritos for everyone.

"I couldn't sleep a wink..." I said with bags under my eyes. "I had some weird trippy dream, the stove caught on fire while Steve was cooking and a Gyrados was coming our way."

Gyrados! I then began to fall.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I then woke up.

I woke up just as freaked out as I was in the dream. When I realized it wasn't real, I sighed in relief and took my breakfast burrito. "Um, I don't like this kind," I said, throwing it in the garbage.

Last edited:
When I fell asleep, my face must have pressed things on the keyboard. Glaring at me on the screen was a huge picture of a stone.
"That's it!" I shouted.

I rummaged in my bag and pulled out the stone.
"The mega stone that my mom gave me!"
It exactly mached picture on the screen.

(Not exactly back yet, but I have a little more time, so sure Wynaut?)

I eat my Breakfast Burrito and run outside. "Huh...guess I'll go relax and have some quiet time." I run back to Azure Bay and sit down on the sand. "This is so relaxing...no other people to worry about, no savage Pokemon...just peace and quiet."

(I would never drop breakfast burritos!)

I hand the burritos out to everyone while peeking at the computer.
image.jpg
"A stone?"

I saw Tia shuffle for a different stone and I scavenge the screen. "Oh, THAT stone."

Last edited:
Back