• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

(Hikari: Whoa, this early? .-. It's 9 at night. But whatever, I'll go too, I've got important stuff to do.)

(I'll just finish up this xD)

Color drained from my face as I looked at the vast water. "I'll...probably hop on with someone."

(Hikari: Whoa, this early? .-. It's 9 at night. But whatever, I'll go too, I've got important stuff to do.)

(lol, did I say I was going to sleep? I meant I was going to study!)

(The post was suppose to be like this: I'm going to study! Good Night!)

(There's a few of us lurking around in the basement, let's start this back up for today :))
Looking behind myself, I saw Tomoe standing by the water looking as if she was going to throw up, so I went over to her and suggested that she ride on the lapras.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Hikari, you still didnt add my third gym badge...)

(Yeah!)

"Or if you want, you can take a ride on this wonder." I pulled out my Gyarados, and swam across the ocean.

Skrelp pulled me to the side, where I climbed out of the water.
I told pyroar to use flame wheel, and a ring of fire appeared around me. The heat dried off my swimming costume, and I put my dress back on.

"That was a creative approach," I said. I wasn't really wearing any swimwear, and the gap was small, so I wasn't wet really. I continued on down the route.

I hopped off Lapras and gave it a berry. "Thanks." I bowed to it.
I decided to just wear my jacket around me.

I got onto Aqua, and passed the gap easily. I then followed the others.

Since Pyroar was out of it's pokeball, i decided to ride it for a while, being extra careful not to accidentaly burn myself on her mane.

I slowed down a bit so I was next to Tomoe.
"Ooh, look! The next town is in two parts, we get to ride the monorail!"

I decided to ride my Gogoat again, like Tia.

"That's why I like grass-types! You can't burn yourself with grass-types."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I slowed down a bit so I was next to Tomoe.
"Ooh, look! The next town is in two parts, we get to ride the monorail!"

"A monorail? What's that?"

Back