• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

(We're already heading back, I think you're still with the grouo. we are gonna go through Lumiose City to save time.)

Last edited:
I didn't challenge Ramos, so I head back, use a couple of Poison/Flying Moves and earn the badge. I then walk back to Lumoise. "Okay, I'm finally ready to follow you."

"Okay. Well, I'm going home to see my mom before we leave again. I'll meet up with you guys later!"
With that, I hurried off home, eager to see my Mom for a while.

"Well, I have no choice. I need to learn stuff and train Pokrmon at the same time, which is hard." I look at Prism Tower. "It looks so nice...more nice at night though."

When I got home, my mom was waiting for me. She must have seen me through the window. I got a complete change of clothes, and ate the sandwiches that she gave me, while telling her all that had happened on my journey. Although I left out the part about Steve.

I arrived back at my own house. I ate some taco soup, which made me feel better. She also told me to take a shower and asked about my journey. I merely said it was going well and that I made new friends. We said goodbye again, and left for Tia's house.

As I was about to leave, my mom handed me a large item. It was wrapped in red paper so I couldn't see what is was. She told me to be careful as it was fragile, and gave me strict instructions not to unwrap it until I joined up with all of my friends.
I was about to leave, when I decided to get a drink before I left. I walked into the kitchen to make one, and saw Steve through the window.
Oh no...

Back