• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I, not having much to do, just went home and eat some lunch, and waited for the goup tobe done doing whatever they were doing.

Steve looked upset as he said that, which made me look confused. Why does he care about if I'm friends with the others?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I, not having much to do, just went home and eat some lunch, and waited for the goup tobe done doing whatever they were doing.

(Btw, we're all meeting in cafe soleil. Right now its just Tia and Steve. Alone...)

I just sat there for a minute. I decided to break the ice. "You want to go somewhere else like the clothing store or one of the restaurants?"

I headed out to the cafes, and noticed Tia and Steve in one of them.

Are the on a date, or are they just waiting together?

"Ooh, can we see if we can get a Lumiose Galette first? They sell out really quick, I don't get a chance to get one very often."

As we walked toward the stand I asked Tia, "Isn't this place beautiful when you're just strolling around on a day like this?"

I nodded. "Yeah. It's such a nice day today, usually its quite dark and gloomy here. Until the tower turns on, anyway."

I was bored, especially with Tia and Steve on a "date", so I decided to go out and train Braixen, and maybe find a new Pokemon. As I went, I saw them walking somewhere, but I didn't know where they were going.

We both got a Lumiose Galette, and I bought two dozen for the entire group, since we wouldn't be coming back soon. I led her to a bench, and sat down.

Last edited:
Back