• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I walked inside of Tia's house. Her parents were puzzled, and asked me what my name was. I told them that I was Tia's friend, and that my name was Steve.

"Nothing much, besides this thing that my mom gave me" I said pointing to the wrapped Item. "I'm under strict instruction to not open it until we all meet back up. Oh, and I've got sandwiches for us all for later."

Last edited:
(I'm going AFK for 40 minutes.)
"Absolutely. It was nice seeing your parents." I left.

I left with Steve, and headed to cafe soleil, the closest cafe to my house. I then sent everyone a message on the holocaster telling them to meet here when they're ready.
I then ordered a hot chocolate from the counter and sat down, thinking about all of the things that had happened in such a short time on my journey. I had met some incredible people, gotten 4 gym badges and even learned how to mega evolve pokemon!

Great. I get to spend a little while with someone I like. I grabbed a frappuchino, and started drinking. "So, how's your journey been?"

Alone with Steve... I fought hard not to blush as he started talking to me.
"Awesome! I've become a much better battler since meeting you guys, and so much has happened. Though i was incredibly late starting my journey, I overslept on the morning... The professor only had two pokemon left by the time I got there."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought back to when we met.
"Anyway, what was with Akira making us trip kiss when we first met? From how you were talking, is seemed like he did it on purpose, but..?"

Last edited:
"Yeah, what happened was that it all started in Santalune City. They kissed. And they denied it, I made fun of them, and Akira vowed revenge. They also claimed to have done it again, when Akira's knee 'gave out'. And then in Ambrette Akira swept my legs as revenge."

Last edited:
"Huh...I guess since I'm alone, I'll go watch a movie or something." I go to Resturant Le Yeah and order a few things. I also watch a Pokemon Movie that's on T.V.

Taking a sip of my hot chocolate, I decided it was missing something. I pulled a bag of marshmallows out of my bag, and dropped a couple into my drink.

This could be the perfect time to get some information about her relationships with others. "So, what do you think of (Tomeo)Tomoe?"

I rushed back home, explaining my journey to my parents excitedly. Though, I kind of left out the awkward bits since I hate it when mother pry's into my privacy.
I hung around home for a bit, playing some games.

Back