• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Okay, I'm coming..." I replied to Tia's holocast, half asleep.

I got out of bed, got dressedand hurried to the PokeCenter.

Now I just got more confused and asked Tia a question via holocaster. "Um...which Pokemon center?"

Realizing that they weren't coming, I gave up and headed to the Pokemon Center. I got Braixen healed, and then bolted straight out in fear of scolding from Tia or Steve. In fact, I decided to stay outside for the remainder of the night.

Last edited:
Marco had ran in and back out of the pokemon center.
I ran after him, since i couldn't open this thing until everyone was there.

Last edited:
I hopped onto my bike and rode to the South Boulevard. I waved to those who were there and got off.

"I wonder why Tia wanted all of us to meet up..."

Last edited:
"Um...Be right back! I've got something to do! Until then, this shop is temporairily closed!" I go down to South Avenue's Pokemon Center and meet up with everyone else.

(Be back in about an hour or so, going AFK)

I put on my roller skates, and skate towards Marco. I caught up with him, and I grabbed him by the back, and slammed him to the ground. "We get that you don't want to come with us, but you must." I helped him up.

Back