• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

(Okay then, who did? I'll take credit for the ships everywhere and the why should we kiss? tag.)

(I made the "eevee everywhere", "i herd u liek shipz", and "trip kisses everwhere."

(I take credit for none of those tags u_u Oh and Hikari, I like your avatar. It goes along well with the music I'm listening to :3)

I decide to head back to my dad's house. He is sitting at a table reading the paper. "Uh...Dad, I just came to see you..." "Long time no see, son! Where've you been?" "Oh, traveling around..." "Huh...say, would you like a battle with your old man? Aegislash and Zoroark vs. Electrode and Muk?" "Uh, sure Dad." I send out Muk and Electrode. After a while, Aegislash and Zoroark triumph over Electrode and Muk. "Max, I like your Pokemon, but train them a little bit" "Okay, I'm going to the Art Museum, see you later!" "Okay Max, bye!" I run to the Art Museum and look at all the paintings. "Look at all the history! This place is definetly now one of my favorites!"

(Dissapeared for a bit to find my kindle charger)
Steve was talking about kissing at the end of a date. But this wasn't a date, was it? Or at least not a proper one...
I was nervous, but kind of happy, deep down I actually wanted to kiss him...

I could see the desire on both of their faces as we all waited for that one kiss…

AND Akira yelled. I quickly covered his mouth and glared at him.

Last edited:
"What the-" I turned around, got out out of my seat, and walked toward the beginning of a street. Not only do I find Akira, I find Tomoe AND Marco, all there. "What the crap is going on here? Come on Tia, let's go somewhere where we don't have stalkers."

Last edited:
"Sorry I blew our cover guys... I got a bit to excited..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Ow! I said I was sorry!"

We walked far, and we eventually came to Hibernal Avenue. We both sat down under a tree. "Man, were those guys jerks!"

"I know. I noticed them earlier, but pretended I didn't, hoping that they would get bored and go away. That plan didn't work so well though..."

"Yeah. And I'll admit: the "date end with kiss" is a lie. I just wanted to get those three excited, just give em what they want. But... I... it's just something I've been wanting to do for awhile, too."

Back