• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I keep looking at paintings until I get inspiration to paint a picture. So I go out and buy a Board, a Paint Brush and a few buckets of Paint. "This isn't such a bad hobby. Anyway, let's get to work and not get afraid to get covered in paint, Electrode." I start painting a picture of the Prism Tower.

We were both being really quiet and nervous, and this was going no where, so I decided to do what those stalkers had been waiting for. I plucked up all of the courage I could muster, leaned over, and kissed him.

Last edited:
I continued to go into the wilderness to train, trying to stay hidden from Steve and Tia, in case they saw me. I vaguely saw them kiss, but at this point, I was too bummed out to enjoy it.

I leaned in towards Tia...and we kissed. It lasted for about ten seconds. Oh my god, that just happened! I didn't know what to say.

(Sorry, I forgot to say I wanted to still be with you guys, and i will be busy.

SO make sure I'm still with you guys lol)

Remembering the wrapped object I'd been carrying in a seperate bag, I said, "Hey, Steve, let's go meet up with everyone so I can find out what this is."

I get done with my painting. "Nice job Electrode! Come back!" I send back Electrode into his Pokeball, I put the painting into my bag, and rush down the street, too fast to even notice Steve and Tia. I eventually make it to outside Hotel Richismee. I eat a sandwich then open up a booth. "Ladies and Gentleman! Come one, come all to Max and Electrode's booth of paintings! For 1,000 Pokedollars, you can get a piece of perfection!"

I walked out of town as I went into the wilderness. The last glimpses of sun had vanished from the sky. I walked around for a time, and I was finally attacked by a Bunnelby. I released Braixen and yelled, "Use flamethrower!" However, the move didn't do much at all. The Bunnelby used Mega Kick, doing a decent amount of damage. After that, I ordered Braixen to use Ember, once again, not doing much, but the Bunnelby's next attack nearly knocked my Pokemon out. I realized that I needed help, so I called to the closest people.

"TIA! STEVE! I NEED HELP!"

I walked out of town as I went into the wilderness. The last glimpses of sun had vanished from the sky. I walked around for a time, and I was finally attacked by a Bunnelby. I released Braixen and yelled, "Use flamethrower!" However, the move didn't do much at all. The Bunnelby used Mega Kick, doing a decent amount of damage. After that, I ordered Braixen to use Ember, once again, not doing much, but the Bunnelby's next attack nearly knocked my Pokemon out. I realized that I needed help, so I called to the closest people.

"TIA! STEVE! I NEED HELP!"

(We're not anywhere near you..?)

I walked out of the Stone Emporium as soon as I saw the bargaining guy. Not sure where I am, I walked around.

Back