• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

Getting enough of exploring, I borrowed some books from the hotel with permission of course and went to sleep.

I ate my sandwich and I went back to the shop. "Okay, I'm reopening. I'm finishing all the art and going to sleep." I do exactly that.

I woke up and stretched, looking at the time before shooting out of my bed. "I'm going to be late!" I mentally screamed and messily left a note for the others. I dashed out of the hotel and ran to the Boutique.

Yawning, I climbed out of bed, and decided to have a quick shower before we left the hotel. I didn't even notice Tomoe's note as I walked to the bathroom.

(/time set 0 has officially taken place.)

*yawn* I got out of bed, and I made some bacon and eggs.

I woke up with Braixen sleeping on my legs after I fell asleep playing with her. I got her back in her pokeball, but my legs were numb. After I let them rest, I went to have a shower, but the door was closed, so I assumed somebody was in it. I looked the other way and found a note.

(These tags are starting to go downhill)

"Hey everyone! Breakfast is ready!"

I came out of the shower to find that Steve had made breakfast, and Marco was holding a note. "What's that?" I pointed to the note.

"It says…that she's gone to the Boutique. Anyways, let's have breakfast, and whoever wants to come with me to help battle Viola can come."

Last edited:
Back