• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I ran into the boutique and bought some clothing to get the special gift that comes along with any purchase over 10,000.
I stuffed the gift into my bag and just sat out on one of the cafe tables.

After eating breakfast, i went outside where i found Tomoe sitting at one of the tables.
"Hi! How come you left so early?"

"Ah, the boutique had a special gift with every purchase over 10,000. I'm not sure what it is but it seemed exciting!"

"Oh, ok"
I hadn't done any serious skating since Shalour gym, so I decided to use the fences and stuff around the city as rails to grind on.

I took one last sip out of my water bottle before getting up. I decided to stock up on some food so I went into the Cafe, ordering lot's.

I continue painting and racking in Pokedollars, then take a break. "Man...I've never been this proud of myself." I eat then get back to painting.

I woke up, left the hotel, and sat alone at the caf?. I saw Tomoe and Tia chatting, but I wasn't all that interested so I just sat at another table, sipping a hot chocolate.

I saw Steve sit at a nearby table, but was too busy skating to really care.
I was trying a new trick - flipping over the fountain in the center. I tried multiple times, falling short every time.

Giving the flip one last try, I missed the fountain completely and toppled down next to where Steve was sitting.
Well this is awkward... Should I say hi? Or just get up and walk away....?

"It'd be even better if i could do that without falling flat on my face," I said as I stood up.
Deciding to try again, since that try clearly failed, I climbed up the stairs to the cafe, climbed on the railing, went forward and flipped, and landed on top of the fountain
"Yay!" I said as I stood there, my feet soaked. "Uh, now how do I get down?!"

Back