• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Uh, ok.."
I gently nudged myself forward, and I was almost off, when the back wheel of one of the skates got stuck, and I fell again.
"Ouch..."

I get to the Pokemon Center and put all my Pokemon in the P.C., and switch them out for Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Gengar, all holding a Mega Stone. "Now to go test these babies out." I go to Resturant Le Yeah again and battle a waitress with a Ferrothorn and a Gligar, using Charizard and Blastoise. I Mega-Evolve Charizard into Mega Charizard X and Mega Blastoise. Mega Charizard X uses Flamethrower, destroying Ferrothorn and Mega Blastoise uses Hydro Pump on Gligar, ripping through the Waitress's Team.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I ran over, but fell facefirst into the fountain.

I get to the Pokemon Center and put all my Pokemon in the P.C., and switch them out for Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Gengar, all holding a Mega Stone. "Now to go test these babies out." I go to Resturant Le Yeah again and battle a waitress with a Ferrothorn and a Gligar, using Charizard and Blastoise. I Mega-Evolve Charizard into Mega Charizard X and Mega Blastoise. Mega Charizard X uses Flamethrower, destroying Ferrothorn and Mega Blastoise uses Hydro Pump on Gligar, ripping through the Waitress's Team.

(Dude where the **** did you got those from?!)

(Dude where the **** did you got those from?!)

(My thoughts exactly. I pulled a Magikarp, but really?! 3 Pok?mon with powerful MEvos?!

Edit: One MEvo per battle. If a MEvo dies, no MEvo rest of battle for them.)

Last edited:
I stood up, brushed myself off, and helped Steve up, since He fell trying to help me.
"Oh crap, nosebleed," I said as tiny specks of blood dripped from my face, getting bigger. I pulled out a tissue from my bag and held it to my nose.

"Alright then." I went back to the hotel, threw my outfit that was black into my bag, and pulled out a red one. I finished dressing, and I came back outside.

I saw Tia, and I sat by her. I could see Tomoe rolling her eyes at me. I narrowed my eyes. "Hey Tia, I got a new outfit. How's your coffee?"

"Cool! The coffee is too hot to drink, I just burnt my tongue..."
I glanced sideways to see Tomoe rolling her eyes, while casually eating a cookie.

"I wonder when Marco is going to challenge Viola. He's been training all morning, but I really don't think he needs to. Fennekin already evolved into Braixen, I'm pretty sure it should easily take out Viola's bug types..."

"I have an idea. I can catch a Farfetch'd, teach it Fly, and we can go back to Lumiose, get the badge, and nobody will have even noticed."

"Uh, not really a fan of flying... Though if I'm skating, it wouldn't take much longer. You could fly, I'd skate, and we could meet up at the tower. Sounds like a good idea to me" I said smiling

Last edited:
Back