• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I rode Luxray out of the first cave, telling Steve all about the stuff that had happened since he left. I included quite a lot, including team flare popping up from time to time, the egg hatching, the last gyms etc. We even got into the second cave before i was finished. He was gone for quite a while, after all.
"Anyway, what about you? What've you been up to since then?" I asked. We'd been talking for a while, I wasn't really nervous any more. Or at least, i wasn't showing it.

I walk past Steve and Tia but I just ignore them because I don't want to get in their way. I then start whispering to myself. "Okay, let's see...I'm halfway through...just a little ways to go..."

I told her really that I didn't do much. I walked from town to town speaking to nobody, becoming the more quiet side of myself. I didn't do much, I got all of my Pokemon evolved (Fraxure to Haxorus!), and just went about my own way.

Our conversation lasted almost all of the way. We soon reached the last area of water in the cave. No problem, I'd just surf on Dragalge like any other water.
I fell off about halfway along. Dragalge caught me, which was good since I wasn't the best of swimmers. But I didn't close my eyes when i went under, and everything was blurry when I came back up.
"Oh no..."
I climbed up onto the rock at the other side, and started frantically searching through my bag.

Last edited:
"My eyesight is really bad. I'm supposed to wear glasses, but all of the kids in Lumiose city teased me, calling me four-eyes... so I started using contact lenses instead. But them came out when I fell off Dragalge in the water. They'll be impossible to find underwater..."
I couldn't find the spare contacts in my bag, but I pulled out a black case.
"I guess I'll have to wear these for a while... Promise you won't laugh at me if I put them on..."
I opened the case, took the glasses out and slid them onto my face, hoping he wouldn't laugh.

Last edited:
A month after Steve's leaving, I had managed to all 8 badges, and my Inkay evolved.

We entered the cave at different times, with Tia and Max going in before me.

Now, I entered the Victory Road, and hoped no compliactions would happen...

"R-Really? Everyone back at Lumiose thought they looked terrible, and were always mean to me because of it..."

Last edited:
I made it through the first and second cave with ease since my team was a bit over leveled.

I then entered the final cave, and rode Aqua, since she's the only one I have that knows Surf.

I then noticed Tia was up ahead, with glasses on for some reason.

She was with another trainer, but I couldn't identify them very well, since their back was turned away from me.

I then decided to say hi to Tia.

"Hi Tia!" I exclamied as Aqua swam closer to Tia.

I then realized who was with her.

"Steve?" I asked.

Last edited:
"Yeah, it's me. I didn't regonize you, at first. It's nice to see you again."

"Good to see you again."

(When will the next RP be up? The next one is already in the works.)

"Good to see you again."

(When will the next RP be up? The next one is already in the works.)

(When we work out all the details! :D )

- - - Post Merge - - -

"So, what did you do during your time away? I evovled my shiny Inkay and obviously got all 8 badges."

Last edited:
(I sent everyone the link to the quicktopic, so if I missed you, please say so.)

"Hello everyone, I almost didn't recognize any of you."

While Akira and Steve were talking, I walked ahead a little bit to grind a tiny bit before challenging the league, staying within view of Steve, and ended up fighting a druddigon. Yay, I finally have a full team...

Last edited:
I then make it to the final cave and have to borrow a Lapras again. After riding, I eventually make it up to the final staircase before the Pok?mon League. "Better take these steps carefully..." Suddenly I get a call from my best friends in the Sevii Isles. "Yo, Max dawg! Where've you been? We haven't seen you since you moved back in the 11th grade! Anyway, we're taking a boat to Coumarine City in Kalos! We should be there in 10 Hours! We'll see you there, man!" "Okay, later!" I end the call by pressing "Hang Up" on the Holo Caster.

Back