• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Huh? Who is that? How do you know my name?" No...that can't be...

Last edited:
should I talk to him...? What if he pretends not to know me and ignores me completely? I was stuck. I couldn't go forward without passing him, but I couldn't talk to him because he would pretend I'm not even there...

Ah well. We may bump into each other some other time. I entered the first cave, and came out the exit. Midway towards the second cave, some of my Pokemon weren't doing to good. I decided to leave the second cave, and head back towards the first.

Oh, he left...
I made my way through the first cave in Victory road, going fairly slowly so I could grind my pokemon up to a reasonable level. Eventually all of my pokemon were strong enough to at least take on the elite four, including my Luxray, which was the latest pokemon in my team.
This made me remember when we were all back in lumiose city, and I got an egg. It hatched, shortly after Steve left us, into a shinx, which I almost always keep out of the pokeball. It reminded me of Steve, since it hatched just after he left. It cheered me up, so I didn't feel so upset...

(Coincidence, my iPad's home screen is a gjinka of Luxray standing by Luxray. xD) I made my way back into the first cave where I saw...Tia.

Steve had came back into this cave. I wasn't sure why, but here he was.
"Um, hi..."
This is going to be a very awkward conversation...
(I was torn between Pachirisu, shinx or buneary, but I chose shinx in the end)

Yep, such an awkward conversation... what do I say now?
There was silence for a while.
"Oh, uh, that egg hatched. It was a shinx, which is now this Luxray..."
I sat on luxray's back stroking his fur, not wanting to make eye contact with Steve.

Last edited:
uh oh, I can see where this is going I thought as the tears I had been fighting to hold back were forcing their way to my eyes. I had to bit my lip incredibly hard to get them to dissapear, which made me wince slightly.

Last edited:
"But..." I was about to talk, but I stopped, knowing that he wouldn't listen if I said anything about it being patrtially my fault anyway.

Last edited:
"Well...do want to travel with me? I mean..we could catch up on what's been going on lately..."

Back