• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

(Then maybe we can have another Pokemon RP after this, since it wasn't long that we just started this.)

(We could have a sequel where we live our regular lives, maybe on a Quick Topic which would be nice! Unfortunately I have to leave now since I can't really just stay up using my iPad. Still, a sequel would be nice."

(Hm... a sequel would be nice. I'm not sure if it'll just be their average lives, or another region adventure, but we'll figure out those details later...)

Last edited:
(Okay so I read the whole 10 pages and omg all that drama D: I almost cried because it was like some heart-wrenching fanfiction LOL, Time Skip sounds nice n _ n )

(Okay so I read the whole 10 pages and omg all that drama D: I almost cried because it was like some heart-wrenching fanfiction LOL, Time Skip sounds nice n _ n )

(Yes, we were all nearly in tears when this all happened. Lucky (or not so lucky, however you want to put it), we were the ones setting this all up, so we were all nearly crying for like what, an hour?

Edit: Time skip has taken place. It's been one month, and I am standing at the entrance to Victory Road. And are we finishing this or just abandoning it?)

Last edited:
(Yes, we were all nearly in tears when this all happened. Lucky (or not so lucky, however you want to put it), we were the ones setting this all up, so we were all nearly crying for like what, an hour?

Edit: Time skip has taken place. It's been one month, and I am standing at the entrance to Victory Road. And are we finishing this or just abandoning it?)

(I guess, but I ruin everything, so IDK if I will, though.)

(Yippie!)

I showed my badge case to the guy at the gate. He let me in. Just as I was walking down the entrance, I could sense something. Reminds me of my own friends... I frowned, looked down, and looked over at the waterfall.

Last edited:
I had finally beaten all eight gyms! Woohoo!
I began walking towards victory roead, the only way to get to the Kalos league. I thought back on my entire journey along the way, all of the way from getting litleo, to meeting Akira and the others, the incident with Steve, all of the way to now.
Steve... I wonder how he's doing...

I heard the echo of footsteps coming from the entrance. Hopefully, it's not one of the other guys so they can't scold me.

I walk to the Reception Gate, show them my 8 Badges and walk in a little bit. "Well...this is the last day I'll be in this group...Because after the champion is out of my way, I'll be going to college. I heard I'm going to the best one in Kalos." I take one step and the only thing separating me from the Champion is the biggest cave in Kalos: Victory Road.

Showing my badge case to the man at the entrance, I walked through to find.. "Steve?!"
I had to bite my lip to stop myself from saying anything stupid.

Back