• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I now have a Vaporeon and Raichu! Was it just me or did the evolution theme sound different when I evolved Pikachu?

All I need now is a Riolu and my team will be flawless.

I now have a Vaporeon and Raichu! Was it just me or did the evolution theme sound different when I evolved Pikachu?

I think when you evolve Pikachu to Raichu with the Thunder Stone it sounds different 0.0

Normal evolution and then alolan evolution sound different

Everybody send me good luck vibes. I'm breeding for a shiny. I've been unsuccessful with shiny breeding my entire life. Not one shiny pokemon from an egg. Let's make this generation the one where I complete my mission. And hopefully it'll have the correct ability. It seems like 80-90% of the eggs I'm hatching have the right ability...

Holy crud guys you wouldn't believe what I just grabbed off GTS. Japanese Shiny Ditto w/Destiny Knot. It might have 6IVs as well, though it could just be a Bottle Cap ruse idk and I can't check until post game but if they are natural IVs I am so happy. My heart is racing right now because this means I won't have to wait for long until I can start hunting my shiny Mimikyu. Never have I thought Alomamola would actually be useful for something. ._.

Aha I think I see what mareanie is so popular. I read up its moveset and ability and I see that merciliess + toxic + venoshock looks to be an insane trio. I'm guessing that is the main reason for ts popularity unless there is something else (the typing is not too great).

Question.... if I drop a ultra beast to gts but it's to get other ultra beast what name I should put them

Holy crud guys you wouldn't believe what I just grabbed off GTS. Japanese Shiny Ditto w/Destiny Knot. It might have 6IVs as well, though it could just be a Bottle Cap ruse idk and I can't check until post game but if they are natural IVs I am so happy. My heart is racing right now because this means I won't have to wait for long until I can start hunting my shiny Mimikyu. Never have I thought Alomamola would actually be useful for something. ._.

Congrats! My IVs are probs gonna be crap, but hopefully I'll have a cute, shiny, Stufful with the Fluffy ability <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aha I think I see what mareanie is so popular. I read up its moveset and ability and I see that merciliess + toxic + venoshock looks to be an insane trio. I'm guessing that is the main reason for ts popularity unless there is something else (the typing is not too great).

I just chose Mareanie because I needed a fire or water type on my team. When I compared my team with Mareanie to my team with Salazzle I got better results all around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just chose Mareanie because I needed a fire or water type on my team. When I compared my team with Mareanie to my team with Salazzle I got better results all around.

I bought my sister Moon as well, and she just started yesterday. The first thing she texts me this morning is "pokemon is hard"... XD

I bought my sister Moon as well, and she just started yesterday. The first thing she texts me this morning is "pokemon is hard"... XD

XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think your sister need to start with y or x because it's easier

Last edited:
all my pokemon have crappy stats xd I'm only starting on second island lol. anyway after I find daycare I'm gonna start breedin. :D

Island scan isn't being nice. It keeps spawning rare pokemon in places and on islands I haven't been yet!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I enjoy this game also because of the lack of surfing. Ruby and sapphire had less water, but you really felt the strain of having to surf around. This game is more water than any Pokemon game, but the travel experience is much more relaxing.

The new egg hatching screen is very pretty, but I'm gonna get sick of it real quick...

I want to get a new 3ds because I can sense some laggy parts in the game. I especially found it laggy during the battle against totem pokemon...

I just love how he say "this is a disater" in the other languages
Kinda felt weird reading it on my natal language Spanish because all my games I play are in English
and also is thank to him for knowing the restaurant that he find where the other ultra beast are

Back