• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Did some S.O.S chaining because I got bored. The other day I chained about 140 Yungoos but got nothing from it.
Decided to try again today on Bagon (for shiny one or a Salamence chance thinking it wouldn't take that long), and finally found a Salamence after 111 chains lol.

Great her name will be Ariel now
I just have to decide who are gonna be my last 3 member
Can anyone help me with that?
For this team I'm building I will have

Primarina as Ariel
Alolan nintetales named snowflake
And alolan marowak name firenacer because he fire plus lime to dance lol I just loved that cutscene

But don't know who else and want them to be from the Gen 7 Pok?mon no other pokemon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though was thinking to add type:null because of the second evolution and maybe the mushrooms one because grass/fairy
That's a lot of fairies you are adding

Did some S.O.S chaining because I got bored. The other day I chained about 140 Yungoos but got nothing from it.
Decided to try again today on Bagon (for shiny one or a Salamence chance thinking it wouldn't take that long), and finally found a Salamence after 111 chains lol.

Jeez, not even a shiny, but 111 chains for Salamance is crazy.

P.S. Sableye is nocturnal apparently, and Carbink replaces it during the day. I guess Sableye is just super rare. I find Carbink in grass and the cave.

Just found a Carbink at night... The guide I used to help me is not very reliable...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just need my bb Sableye again ;A;

Ya. Just wanted to test it out tbh. Didn't think it would take that long for a Salamence but oh well.

Well at least you got it. Congrats to that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's taking me so long to figure out what part of this area Sableye is in, that I'm actually worried I'm gonna run into a random shiny Pokemon that I don't like.

This will be hard to choose from then :/
Well I'd just choose what appeals to you. I don't think having 3 fairies is a big deal anyways. There are hardly any steel types and their typing checks some of the dual poison like Primarina over salandit

Ok.... how this one for this time to try to be different
Primarial as Ariel
Alolan marowak as firancer
Crawbaler (the one that it's a crab though I know evolve very late)
Vikavolt who also evolve late

Mudsdale I loved him when I play with him for the moment

And tsarenna her first evo it's the fruity Pok?mon

Even if these 2 are one typing I think I can make it work

So what do you guys said to my list?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I'd just choose what appeals to you. I don't think having 3 fairies is a big deal anyways. There are hardly any steel types and their typing checks some of the dual poison like Primarina over salandit

True but I like having mix

Apparently Sableye is also somewhere in Vast Poni Canyon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I FOUND IT! Sableye has to be summoned as an ally by a Carbink in battle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I couldn't find the answer through google, and when I was reading the Pokedex entries on Serebii I saw some flavor text about Carbink and Gible.

Well bone the game is still new there stuff that we don't know yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

But congratulations on sableye
For me I never really like him
Though I'm surprised he summoned by carbink
When the weakness it's fairy

Well bone the game is still new there stuff that we don't know yet

Yeah, I know. Some stuff is out there though, so it helps to google things anyways. It also seems like Sableye cannot summon allies in battle, because it's a special type of ally. I've been in battle with this Sableye for some time, and even with Adrenaline orb, it has not attempted to call for help. To get shiny Sableye I may have to farm it with a Carbink. Yuck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes, the Sableye's health is in the red.

Wow so a random trainer on one of the routes just used a Z move for no apparent reason. Apparently everyone has a Z ring now lolol.

Wow so a random trainer on one of the routes just used a Z move for no apparent reason. Apparently everyone has a Z ring now lolol.

Wow, I don't think I battled them! I had no idea. If you talk to people, it's not like there are only a few Z Rings in existence. They're just uncommon. And there are more than just one of each Z Stone. They're just uncommon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dunno why I said that twice lol

hey
i just evolved my sliggoo
im almost ready for league (im floating around lvl 50-55s)

Last edited:
Another bit of info. I found out that when you use Carbink to summon Sableye, you HAVE to be inside of the cave. I tried it in the grass at 10K Hill, and only got Carbink to summon more Carbink. The first ally Carbink summoned while in the cave was Sableye.

OMFG THE SABLEYE ATTACKED THE CARBINK BEFORE I COULD TAKE IT OUT WTH WTH WTH, UGH WHY THIS AGAIN!? IT'S JUST LIKE ZANGOOSE AND EKANS. NOW I HAVE TO FIND A NEW ONE ;A;

Back