• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Glad they return customization though, all the default hats and hair most of the times looks really stupid an unnatural anyways -.-

MzHmsOQ.png

Rowlet's final evolution confirmed!!

Glad they return customization though, all the default hats and hair most of the times looks really stupid an unnatural anyways -.-

It wasn't that bad if you ask me. I really love how they look unique in their own way. Especially the one in Hoenn. And the hat for the Kanto trainer looks normal to me.

It wasn't that bad if you ask me. I really love how they look unique in their own way. Especially the one in Hoenn. And the hat for the Kanto trainer looks normal to me.

Yeah the Kanto ones were alright but the Crystal girl and gen III onward

what the **** man.

Yess, going to be starting with Popplio.. I think it's pretty cute and definitely my favorite of the starters.

I really love the region so far -- looks chill. :cool:

Yess, going to be starting with Popplio.. I think it's pretty cute and definitely my favorite of the starters.

I really love the region so far -- looks chill. :cool:

gunna start with the little fire kibbie probably.. i flippin love the owl but GRASS AND FLYING... like unless the early gyms are like idek fighting or water(without ice attacks) no use imo.

gunna start with the little fire kibbie probably.. i flippin love the owl but GRASS AND FLYING... like unless the early gyms are like idek fighting or water(without ice attacks) no use imo.
I could see it becoming a Grass/Dark type. These are just their typings in their first forms, and I don't remember Pokemon spamming Ice moves left and right in the first few hours of the adventure, so I don't think its typing will be a huge disadvantage if it does eventually change.

I really wanna start with Rowlet but my boyfriend wants to start with it too! I'll probably go for Litten and then pester the bf into breeding his Rowlet and giving me the baby or I'll just sneakily buy Sun and Moon and Bank over a Rowlet :p
Either way I am getting Sun and bf is getting Moon.

I could see it becoming a Grass/Dark type. These are just their typings in their first forms, and I don't remember Pokemon spamming Ice moves left and right in the first few hours of the adventure, so I don't think its typing will be a huge disadvantage if it does eventually change.

Yeah still, they've been mostly really weak let alone like gen one or something. And nah but in general adding even more weak types to the weakest already seems a bit... wut. Should have been poison/flying imo :p

Omg the Owl is cute and the other two I wasn't feeling at first, but they are interesting and I can see good final forms for them. I have no idea who I'll pick.

I was all about Moon, but I feel like Sun gets the cooler legendary..but I'll still wait and see the exclusive reg mons just cause I like to go through my main story journeys with the restriction of mons from the actual game only.

I hope the random battles will be competive than every trainer having the same power level as school kid.

Owl-based starter! I'm so doomed.

I'm glad I picked Moon, but the Sun legendary looks super cool, too! I may have to get both.

The Japanese trailer almost made me cry, haha.

Did anyone else notice that the legends look almost exactly like a mega Pyroar and Noivern? Just a coincidence, or something deeper?

i'm still undecided on which game i want first i mean my plan is to get both of course that could change so can anyone help me with my decision lol (sun or moon)?

Did anyone else notice that the legends look almost exactly like a mega Pyroar and Noivern? Just a coincidence, or something deeper?
They're based on the same animal so they happen to look alike. They look unique enough to not be considered part of that line (or being related to it), and seeing as Megas don't change their name, they're not that either.

Back