• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

part of me wants to get both for some reason but i want to see more info first before deciding.

I bet this one is going to be easy just like every new pokemon game. I mean seriously all I did in ORAS i didn't get game over once.

I do hope this has a good story like B/W though.

I bet this one is going to be easy just like every new pokemon game. I mean seriously all I did in ORAS i didn't get game over once.

If you mean black out its nothing special.... hardly anyone ever blacks out

Customisation better be in tbh. Maybe making it more thorough would be nice but it was fine as it was in X/Y
I want customization gone if they're just going to halfass it again. Everything male wise was pretty basic and bland, I didn't like any of it and wound up with an outfit similar to Red's.

Pokemon is targeted at young children, why make it hard? If you want hard ask them to remake G/S/C again and give Whitney Mega-Milktank. ROLLOUT FOR DAYS BOYS

Pok?mon Sun?
Pok?mon Moon?

The game Mario Party 6 was based on the sun and moon.

Pok?mon: amiibo Festival confirmed! :D

Pok?mon Sun?
Pok?mon Moon?

The game Mario Party 6 was based on the sun and moon.

Pok?mon: amiibo Festival confirmed! :D
Yes, but. This is the 7th generation. And Mario Party 7 was all about travelling around the world.

It would be nice if there were different difficulty levels so that veterans of the series wouldn't get bored by the lack of difficulty. There should be hard mode where the trainers have better teams with higher level Pokemon and an easy mode for the beginners.

It would be nice if there were different difficulty levels so that veterans of the series wouldn't get bored by the lack of difficulty. There should be hard mode where the trainers have better teams with higher level Pokemon and an easy mode for the beginners.

They added difficulty mods into BW2. Tbh was surprised they removed it in XY.

Yeah but you needed to know someone who beat the game and had the right copy for the difficulty rendering it useless

that pissed me off so much
maybe one day we'll get proper difficulty modes :'/

i just checked amazon.com and as of right now if i were to get both pokemon sun +moon it comes to $79.98.who am i kidding i'll get both once the pre-order price comes down that's just my personal choice i mean with that price right now there's no way i'll be able to pre-order right now.

If you have Amazon Prime, it's 20% off on each (and other games). Of course, Prime itself is $99/year in the U.S. , but I order from Amazon so much that the savings and free shipping more than make up for it. I've found that I go to GameStop a little less lately. >>;

i never thought about that dapperlace i mean it makes sense but i'm not a member of amazon prime i mean i thought about it before though but i ended up changing my mind.

I think they still do the 1-month free trial for it. Not sure if the trial gives you the gamer discount, though.

And here I am who hasn't played since the beginning of G5, really wants to play again, but can't.

Hmmm, some notable additions with each generation...

1: Mexican birds
2: Glowy tail thing
3: Fluffy cloud bird
4: Tiny bush hedgehog
5: Ice cream
6: T-Rex fossils

Maybe in the 7th generation, they could introduce a whole army of Dungeons-and-Dragons-based guys? As in Owl-Bears and the like.

can you explain more about the month free amazon prime i mean like do i just pick what want and add it to the cart because i've been given gift cards so will be able to get things without a gift card or better yet do know of any legit and free amazon gift card codes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry about i totally forgot to add your name in my post dapperlace.

No worries!

I don't know of any ways to find free Amazon codes. I imagine they're about as hard to find as any regular gift card code, considering someone usually has to pay for those to activate them.

When I had the trial, I had access to free shipping (for anything that Amazon delivers themselves at least), and their video streaming service, which is a bit like Hulu and Netflix, except they also have some extras you can pay for individually if they're not part of the "free" library.

If you don't cancel the trial, it will ask you for payment, which is $99 per year (in the US, not sure about other areas). I set mine to renew automatically, and I think that's the default, so I'd be really careful about looking at your settings if you don't want to keep it.

I'm not sure if the free trial gives you the 20% discount though, since they only just implemented that in either January or February. It applies to both normal video game orders, as well as pre-orders for normal prime, though.

Back