• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

To be fair, they're fairly good for fakes.

d710ff7d1f.jpg

c6b6454cd5.jpg

65f6a4c390.jpg

The Japanese is really crap though. The thread on 4chan/vp/ I found these in also brought up some issues with the images, like the girl's hand in the first picture being messed up.

Why did someone add a watermark to the fake leak when the it originally came from weibo...

Last night I was thinking. In the trailer when the announcer talks about the it all comes together thing, and people are speculating it ALL comes together. ALL the regions come together. But what if it really means the game is joined with pieces of all the games? Kind of a piece of every game mixed in to the Sun and Moon game. Possibly traveling back to Kalos/walking with your pokemon like Johto. Battle Frontier like hoenn, etc. Nintendo does lead us in the wrong direction sometimes (pokemon Z loooool)

Last night I was thinking. In the trailer when the announcer talks about the it all comes together thing, and people are speculating it ALL comes together. ALL the regions come together. But what if it really means the game is joined with pieces of all the games? Kind of a piece of every game mixed in to the Sun and Moon game. Possibly traveling back to Kalos/walking with your pokemon like Johto. Battle Frontier like hoenn, etc. Nintendo does lead us in the wrong direction sometimes (pokemon Z loooool)
Don't get your hopes up. Just assume it'll be a single region with about 100-150 new Pokemon. Anything else is extra.

I'm really excited to see if any of the XY 'mysteries' will be solved. Especially the Lumiose Hex Maniac (anyone remember her?) and the message behind the board at the station. Also the hedges at Parfum Palace and the strange souvenir. Its really unlikely, but we can hope to get some sort of info, because when X and Y were released, they drove us crazy!

I'm really excited to see if any of the XY 'mysteries' will be solved. Especially the Lumiose Hex Maniac (anyone remember her?) and the message behind the board at the station. Also the hedges at Parfum Palace and the strange souvenir. Its really unlikely, but we can hope to get some sort of info, because when X and Y were released, they drove us crazy!

I think they should have some kind of spin-off title dedicated to this. There were tons of "mysteries" that we never solved in other games- that room covered by boxes in the one house in FR/LG, the ghosts in the Old Chateau and the rooms you couldn't enter in the Pokemon Mansion in D/P/Pl, the ghosts everywhere in B/W/B2/W2... (dunno about X/Y since I never played) basically a lot of stuff.

There should be a title where you're some kind of "detective" (like that Detective Pikachu thing) and you visit each of the regions to find the answers to the questions brought up by various Pokemon Trainers (the characters from the respective games) who explored the region. You'd still have Pokemon for battling and you can still catch new ones and everything, just the main goal isn't beating Gyms and becoming the Champion, it's about solving mysteries.

The opening sequence could be like a flashback to when you first started the detective work and picked your "starter" Pokemon (out of several to choose from- not just region starters) then you return to like a boat or something headed for Kanto. The adventure unfolds from there and you of course run into a new team (or at least Team Rocket again) who is trying to unlock the secrets to gain power blah blah blah.

Wow I can't believe I just sat here and typed up this whole thing. Brb submitting my idea to Game Freak.

Last edited:
Hmm, I hope they fix the stone and evolving items availability. ORAS was horrible for that. Like no I'm not gonna train a team for Battle whatever area just to evolve my pokes :[

Hmm, I hope they fix the stone and evolving items availability. ORAS was horrible for that. Like no I'm not gonna train a team for Battle whatever area just to evolve my pokes :[
While I agree with the notion, ORAS doesn't have it that bad with evolution stones. You can use the pals in your Secret Base to get more stones, I have so many I don't know what to do with them. Other evolution items have always been harder to get, with just one being handed out by NPCs or found in the field (if any), or just being available through Battle Frontiers. Some items (like Metal Coat) you only get one of, and you can't buy it anywhere. I think that items like those should be added to the shop list, and prices should be lowered.

I really can't wait! I wonder what the general theme will be? Or what country it will be set in? So far we've got Singapore and Greece which both sound great. I can see the scenery being lovely!

So far the game sounds cool, although we hardly have any information. Can't wait to see the starters though.

Can we like not do the whole new starters and 300 new Pokemon thing for once? They're starting to look like serious **** and it makes me not want to play anymore. That freaking key ring was the whole reason I didn't bother with X/Y.

Can we please just focus on the 700+ we already have? I'm still trying to memorize the ones from B/W.

Being able to pick from older starters would be nice. We don't need new ones.

Last edited:
While I agree with the notion, ORAS doesn't have it that bad with evolution stones. You can use the pals in your Secret Base to get more stones, I have so many I don't know what to do with them. Other evolution items have always been harder to get, with just one being handed out by NPCs or found in the field (if any), or just being available through Battle Frontiers. Some items (like Metal Coat) you only get one of, and you can't buy it anywhere. I think that items like those should be added to the shop list, and prices should be lowered.

Yes I had that bad really, but then I got crappy Base mates anyways. And the fact that you either have to do Battle Frontier or just be insanely lucky is just rubbish added to the games. Like trololo be lucky as hell or make a competitive team? No.

Can we like not do the whole new starters and 300 new Pokemon thing for once? They're starting to look like serious **** and it makes me not want to play anymore. That freaking key ring was the whole reason I didn't bother with X/Y.

Can we please just focus on the 700+ we already have? I'm still trying to memorize the ones from B/W.

can we please have starters of mudkip, fennekin and snivy pLEASE.

Then stop? They have games for those 720 something Pokemon, all the current games out now. Designs are fine. And people constantly picking older Pokemon is the reason many of you can't remember the new stuff, because you're too busy whining about the old ones.

Back