• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I don't know a lot about pokemon, but my boyfriend loves it and I'd like to help him get some of his fave pokemon. So I apologize if there are any mistakes!! The game he wants these for is Omega Ruby (but idk if they're available on that game?? i literally know nothing)

He doesn't have a lot of pokemon, but I would be willing to trade TBT or art from myself as payment. Also wont be available until the 18th.

Genesect
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Shiny Aron

That's all for now I think?

I don't know a lot about pokemon, but my boyfriend loves it and I'd like to help him get some of his fave pokemon. So I apologize if there are any mistakes!! The game he wants these for is Omega Ruby (but idk if they're available on that game?? i literally know nothing)

He doesn't have a lot of pokemon, but I would be willing to trade TBT or art from myself as payment. Also wont be available until the 18th.

Genesect
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Shiny Aron

That's all for now I think?

Tell him to get the PokeBank app. The starters are available for download if he connects to it(unless the event is over).

edit: oh, and good luck with Genesect. That's an event only Legendary. Not easy to get people to part with them unless its a hacked pokemon.

Last edited:
Hey i am looking for Palkia, is a Chimchar with Master Ball enough? I could pay in tbt too!

Legendary/rares/shiny usually go for around 100-150 BTB depending on the trader/seller.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you mean Pok?mon-wise I guess another legendary/event/shiny would be equal.

I'm looking for a Diancie, Jirachi and a Soul Dew (hold item). Anyone have any up for trade?

I have ORAS and I want an Oshawott don't know but I do. I wanna buy it with Bells.

Last edited:
you can always download the event gen V starters if you're in the right region and hope for a female and breed down

or get on wonder trade/gts if you can and search for one.

you can always download the event gen V starters if you're in the right region and hope for a female and breed down

or get on wonder trade/gts if you can and search for one.
If all else fails, get a Ditto.

Last edited:
That's what I meant. I hardly use the female+male one I always use a Ditto if I have one (foreign)

Hey everyone i need Lucario (or riolu, i would like the mega stone with him but i do not really mind) , Xerneas (That is what he is called right?), Yveltal, Mewtwo, Meloetta, Genesect and Arceus. I am willing to pay in tbt! Just name a price i really NEED them lol

Last edited:
Back