• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Anyone have any of these? I don't care about nature/EVs, etc. Just want for Pokedex reasons in AS.

Fennekin
Furfrou
Honedge
Hawlucha
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Venipede
Karrablasr
Escavalier
Cryogonal
Pawniard
Bisharp
Burmy
Lapras
Articuno
Moltres

Hi Bell Tree! I'm almost done with my Hoenn Dex! Mostly looking for Groudon at the moment (I can offer Kyogre), but I also need Gorebyss, Huntail, Rhyperior, Dusknoir and Jirachi. :)

Last edited:
I'm debating starting over my Alpha Sapphire (as I never really started....) and would like low leveled ferroseed, scizor, honedge, and binacle to use throughout the main story... I have nothing to trade but some TBT, lemme know if you can help me out or where is a good place to go, because I'm new to online pokemon trades like this

Hello I have Pokemon x I just want a diancie, shaymin and/or mew. These are all very unreasonable but if some out there would be willing to trade it to me I would gladly appreciate that. Plus I have sucky Pokemon.

Looking for a Darkrai Lv50 from Omega Ruby. Untrained
I can trade you 2x Lv50 Reshiram.

Last edited:
Looking for a Buneary. I dont have anything special to offer, but if anyone could spare one, please let me know via VM/PM! Thank you!

Looking for:
Meditite- Shiny. Pref female and prefer it be named Daphne if not that is ok.
Ability: Pure power
Nature: adamant
Moves: Drain punch, Psycho cut, Ice punch,[Final move does not matter]

Will pay with TBT just name a price! Pokes I also would like: Shiny Noibat/Noivern Timid/Modest, Bold Tangella. I also need a ditto of any nature.

Any tips on getting all versions of Vivillion? I like to have them all on my bank and in my Pok?dex.

Powersave would work great for getting them all. They recently added a modifier code to alter them to the different patterns. Honestly, I might do that myself to complete my collection[shiny and non-shiny].

Last edited:
Powersave would work great for getting them all. They recently added a modifier code to alter them to the different patterns. Honestly, I might do that myself to complete my collection[shiny and non-shiny].

That's lame...
I got all versions by mere trading through GTS. It's not th?t difficult. True trainers invest time and it only took me like 8 days.

breeding for modest/timid nature synchronize and trace(pixelate when mega gardevoir obv) ralts w/ perfect ivs in HP, def, spatk, spdef, and speed

i'm gonna see if i can breed a good 5 of them (2 trace, 3 synchro) and then a 6th one for me to keep and use on my new X/Y team
if anyone wants the other 5 once i get them, PM me! first 5, first serve haha

...i don't have them yet so it might be a bit (especially b/c i gotta leave for work in like 15min haha)

I am on the hunt for both Carbink and Bergmite with the Sturdy ability!

Last edited:
Looking for someone who can trade 4 of my pokemon from Y, hold them, and wait for me to pick them up right after with my Omega Ruby.

rewards: I'll get you any shiny you choose (that's hatchable) even with their hidden ability if you'd like!! c:

Looking for someone who can trade 4 of my pokemon from Y, hold them, and wait for me to pick them up right after with my Omega Ruby.

rewards: I'll get you any shiny you choose (that's hatchable) even with their hidden ability if you'd like!! c:

I'll help ya. :) I dont mind a bit.

Back