• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Remind me of the hassle lol I was just lucky one lady around here had it.

I'd pass on mine were it possible for me to do so(though, I admit, I used powersave to get my hands on one. My area doesn't really have much streetpass availability)

I'd pass on mine were it possible for me to do so(though, I admit, I used powersave to get my hands on one. My area doesn't really have much streetpass availability)

Mine neither these days. But someone had it, so yay for me I guess :p Trying to complete my Dex now.. Some of the Hoenn Dex logic amuses me to this day tbh

Anorith should be pretty easy if you do frequent WT or lurk the GTS, usually people want rubbish.

Armaldo on the other hand ****ing turt.

Anorith should be pretty easy if you do frequent WT or lurk the GTS, usually people want rubbish.

Armaldo on the other hand ****ing turt.

But i wanna buy them with my tbt ^^'' Also i was asking for Amaura not Armaldo...

I can let you know if I get either though, a lot of peeps tend to send Anorith around in WT and GTS, Amaura might be a bit harder since I only have one ever.

No problemos.

I can let you know if I get either though, a lot of peeps tend to send Anorith around in WT and GTS, Amaura might be a bit harder since I only have one ever.

No problemos.

Okay thanks!

I have a copy of Alpha Sapphire and I have an extra of almost every version-exclusive legendary, so I'd like to trade for the corresponding legendaries in Omega Ruby. I am looking to trade:
Kyogre for Groudon
Lugia for Ho-oh
Zekrom for Reshiram
Thundurus for Tornadus

I would also like to trade for Palkia, but I don't have an extra Dialga (but I do have a bunch of other legendaries I can part with).

I have a copy of Alpha Sapphire and I have an extra of almost every version-exclusive legendary, so I'd like to trade for the corresponding legendaries in Omega Ruby. I am looking to trade:
Kyogre for Groudon
Lugia for Ho-oh
Zekrom for Reshiram
Thundurus for Tornadus

I would also like to trade for Palkia, but I don't have an extra Dialga (but I do have a bunch of other legendaries I can part with).

Waaah i just wonder traded my Groudon and i do not have a spare one anymore because of that, i also have Alpha Sapphire btw.

If you want to catch giratina, landorus and those other "third" i advise keeping those.

good luck though

Kyogre for Groudon
Lugia for Ho-oh
Zekrom for Reshiram
Thundurus for Tornadus

I have a quick tip that I use to get Legendaries on the GTS. Breed a popular pokemon so it has egg moves and a hidden ability (sableye is a good example). Put it on the GTS and use the message thing to say it's HA and it has Egg moves, ask for whatever legendary you want and you will get it in time. Just don't be mean and lie

Any tips on getting all versions of Vivillion? I like to have them all on my bank and in my Pok?dex.

Any tips on getting all versions of Vivillion? I like to have them all on my bank and in my Pok?dex.

I've managed to collect most of the non-shiny ones myself. Got my hands on a couple different shiny ones as well. Easiest way is to trade with people from other regions. GTS can work too.

Back