• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Police station

Which police station do you have?

• Modern police station

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Classic police station

Votes: 88 48.4%
  • I don't have one..

Votes: 26 14.3%

• Total voters

Fairy

♡ Grimes ♡
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Which police station do you have? I chose the classic police station because i think booker is adorable aha :)

In my first town (Flowers) it has the modern police station and in my second town (Starlite) it has the classic police station

I have Modern in Azalea
but may get Classic in Parfait eventhough Booker irritates me

Classic....because I really do not like the modern one.....and the classic has the more likeable officer. Plus I don't need no stinkin cops when Sailor Venus is in my town!!!!

I chose the Modern Police Station because it's the same type that was in the very first Animal Crossing game. Plus, I like Copper more. I'm still not sure why it's called a Classic Police Station, though. Was it that way in Animal Forest?

I liked the look of the classic station so I placed it in my town. It matches my current train station and town hall, both of which I have no plans to change.

Classic.
I like how it looks, it fits a village filled with animals, if you're going for a modern village like a city It'll fit right in but for a more village homley feeling town i'd pick classic.

So yush!

Despite having my game for 10 months (even though I was on hiatus for some of them), I haven't gotten the request yet! Then again, I haven't tried any of the PWP tricks yet. I usually like to have things run their course on ACNL, but I think I'm going to have to try it soon.

Both cops are useless when it comes to defending the town! I built the classic, but I don't really need it, however the 'cop' job is just a cover up, for their real job of running the lost and found. But the town is not without it's protector. Mira, the rabbit form of Sailor Venus, will use the power of the planet Venus to defend the town!

Modern, even though mine is kind of a forest. Eh, I guess it makes sense since it's based on both a town and a girl that has both in her heart uwu

I haven't gotten the request for one, but I am planning on getting the classic one, because it looks natural and will fit with my town!

I love the modern one! Copper is too cute to not have in my town. A lot of people who have fairy-tale themed towns think it's ugly, but since I can't change the cobblestones, I think it matches a lot better than the old one!

I have and like the Classic one. I just think it feels kinda old and nostalgic and I think the little doddering bulldog is very cute. Though I wish his self esteem wasn't quite so low. I want to make him some cookies to cheer him up. lol.

Back