• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Police station

Which police station do you have?

• Modern police station

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Classic police station

Votes: 88 48.4%
  • I don't have one..

Votes: 26 14.3%

• Total voters
I love the modern station, and that's the one I have in my town of course! I really don't even ever go into it, it's more of like something nice to look at aha... My town has a woodsy theme with predominantly cedar trees, so the brown wood of the modern station goes very well with the town theme.

I always wondered why you couldn't just pick one design, and get both Copper and Booker.

I like both. I got the classic police station on my main town, because Booker is adorable :3

But in my third town (when I get it), I'll be choosing the Modern police station. I like both of the police stations equally :3 I chose the Classic Police station first though because the classic one dosnt get a lot of attention.

I don't have one and I'm not planning to build one. But I used to have the classic one in my old town~ I like it better than the modern style because it has Booker. ^.^

I chose the Classic station because it looks best in my town, I think a big concrete one would look out of place lol
plus Booker is adorable :3

I have Modern I prefer Copper but I've since decided to theme my town Zen/Japanese so wish I'd chosen the classic as it'd look better.

Which police station do you have? I chose the classic police station because i think booker is adorable aha :)

I totally wish that i chose the classic police station but i picked the modern one, no idea why though... But it is not that bad at all, they both look nice and are a great addition to my town! (They have a Golden Shovel and Golden Watering Can in their lost and found section! o.o I am not going to pick them up because i think it is cool to have Golden tools in your police station's lost and found hahah!)

I have the modern station because even though my town is mostly nature themed, I'm going to have my train station also be the modern theme, just because the other two are too themed for what my town is.

I'm glad I got the modern station, because even though Booker is nice, I like Copper better. I think it's cute that in a town with no real need for Police, he's so serious about his job. :D

I REALLY regret getting the modern one. At the time I didn't know I would go with a fairy tale town.....so now I have a fairy tale town with a round silver police station.

I don't have one. Both have been requested but to be honest I'm not sure I want to build one.

Last edited:
Neither and I'm not sure I want to build one to be honest.

Oh why not? It could be useful to easily track if there is a special character wandering around in the town so you do not have to look for yourself!

I have the classic station, I think the modern one looks a little weird to me, it looks like a tin can with a door cut out of it...

Hahahah! Yup i actually should not have build the modern one, but i am not going to reset either! I will just make my entire town look like a metal can to let the Police Station fit in! Hehe hehe... No, i just should not have been so dumb xD

I have the modern station and really regret it because it kind of looks like a garbage can. Urgh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me rephrase that, it totally looks exactly like a garbage can. So there's that. My town is kind of garbage too, though, so maybe it's fitting. Fml?

I have the modern station and really regret it because it kind of looks like a garbage can. Urgh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me rephrase that, it totally looks exactly like a garbage can. So there's that. My town is kind of garbage too, though, so maybe it's fitting. Fml?

Like i said, make the theme in your town a garbage can theme! xD

Actually... The police station IS a garbage can! It collects all trash from the ground and buried underground and place it in the building! So the modern one is the only true police station because it is what it should be xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your siggy makes me want to sing. :blush:

And it does look exactly like a garbage can....sigh...

I prefer Copper, but the classic station fits with the theme of my town, so I just put up with Booker :p

Back