• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Police station

Which police station do you have?

• Modern police station

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Classic police station

Votes: 88 48.4%
  • I don't have one..

Votes: 26 14.3%

• Total voters
I have and like the Classic one. I just think it feels kinda old and nostalgic and I think the little doddering bulldog is very cute. Though I wish his self esteem wasn't quite so low. I want to make him some cookies to cheer him up. lol.

I know right?? <3

Is the only reason for having a police station so you can get lost items? I'm not sure whether I want one or not yet... :c

Modern. I don't like the look as much with my natural theme, but because Copper. That is all.

I love Copper to bits and prefer him to Booker but the modern police station looks like a freaking tin can. @_@ It'll stick out like a sore thumb in my town.

I have the classic one, when I put it up it just matched all my other buildings and the modern one would not of at all & I like Booker too :)

I wish I had read more into the police station before I built it. I thought both officers would be in it like previous games. I have the modern station, but I like Booker more.

Well I like classic more but I don't have it. Yet.

I really miss Copper though. But his station looks cold and ugly. Kind of like an actual jail..

Last edited:
I like the modern police station better! I like Copper better too; Booker is cute but his incompetency makes me have to feel bad for him and I'd rather not haha;;

Not like much crime happens |D I think the classic police station is prettier though, while modern is just...nicer. If I were making a nostalgic town (I kind of almost wish I went this route, with wooden lights and sunsets and flowers and dirt paths @_@) I'd definitely pick classic but modern fits my theme now and I like it so!

I have the modern police station. At first I didn't want it because it looks like a trash can :( But it's the only one that matches my town theme as the classic is zen-style. And so yeah, I ended up with modern. I don't feel bad about it though, I grew to like it. :) And I love Copper, so adorable. <3

I chose the classic because I like the way it looks more than the modern! And booker is cute :3

Classic~! :'3 Tbh I'm not a fan of either station designs.. LOL. I chose classic cause I like the chubby doggie. 8D but I also like Copper.. can't have both T^T /sobs

Classic in both towns...I love them both but something about introverted Booker has my heart always. I really hate that they separated them though. I always like that they were a "team" like the Able sisters. :(

I almost debated doing the Modern for a change of pace in my second town but I really hate the look of it.

Last edited:
None but I used to have the modern police station ~ I regretted it and wanted the classic afterwards.

I don't have the police station unlocked... yet. But when I do, I'm going to get the classic one! :)
Booker's really cool.
Also, I don't really like the way the modern one looks. It probably wouldn't suit my town.

Back