Which police station do you have?

• Modern police station

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Classic police station

Votes: 88 48.4%
  • I don't have one..

Votes: 26 14.3%

• Total voters
I prefer Copper, but the classic station fits with the theme of my town, so I just put up with Booker :p

Oh now i remember! I build the modern Police Station because i liked Copper way more than Booker! Omg thanks for letting me realise that i was all confused by why i build the modern and ugly Police Station instead of the nice classic Police Station hahah!

Building classic! But that's more to do with the way I've decorated my town. I like the small town feel, so I picked the non-modern police station. I like both of the cops, though.

I have the modern police station c: I honestly wish I went with the classic one though, the officer just looks cuter

I have modern, but the classic would have fit my town better. I was in a hurry and didn't pay attention to the options I had. I didn't see the classic on the list, so I just thought you had to have modern.lol. I sure felt stupid when I seen other towns with the classic.

I?d build the modern police station, because it?s like the Game Cube police station and Copper is good but I wish Booker would be there too. Why did they seperate the two dogs :(

Love the modern! Goes with my theme better, but moreso than that, I love Copper. My fanon has him as a really geeky guy outside of work. Mostly from how he acts all giddy when he tells you about Pete delivering him "official police business".

Besides, Booker always struck me as a stereotypical character, but to each their own. >_<

Back