• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Police station?

Which Police Station will you pick for your town?

• Total voters

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
I know there's two different police stations you can get Either Booker or Copper.
I found some photos of them... Which one are you guys going to pick?

http://youtu.be/u8pPoVLau8o?t=6m36s

022.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Booker.
Copper's station is too industrialized looking and Copper himself is too uptight which is a great quality for a cop but not an AC cop in my town. :p

definitely Copper. I get so impatient talking to Booker, I would beat him with my shovel if I could pull it out in there. He just talks too slow. I hate having to talk to him for the lost and found and to ask about visitors.

Copper, I hated Booked in CF because he talked so slow. I don't love Copper either but the station looks better imo.

Booker. I'm going to use a fair amount of fairytale items in my town, so the outside will blend in nicely. Plus he's cute.

Copper. I wish I could just have the same police station as the GC version. Booker on the inside, Copper on the outside. I'm picking the modern style with copper though because I like the look of it, brings back memories of playing GC version back when I was 6-7 ^_^

I wish we could pick to have a larger police station with both of them, or one with them swapping shifts every day.

Booker

I never thought as Copper to be the one running the lost and found. Plus I have a soft spot for Booker ^_^

I love copper! He's my favorite of the little duo :D definitely going with him, going to put him in a certain part of my town c: along where mr resetti will be hanging out lol

Copper. I always get impatient when I talk to Booker because he talks so slow and mumbles all the time. I also like Copper's station better 'cause it's the same as the GC version of the game.
Also, I love Copper's personality! :D

I'll be picking the one with Booker! c: Just because I really like his personality and I don't think I could take the lost and found items without having them there to be like "Oh, uh...you've claimed a lot of items....that's okay...ithink."

Copper. Copper Copper Copper. Gotta have Copper.

I hated seeing him as a guard and just doing the Wifi craps. I never got to talk to him anymore. I always randomly chatted up the adorable guy in Population Growing. I don't like Booker because he doesn't know how to stand up for himself! Stop being so wishy-washy, Booker! Stand up and say "Yes! It is okay for you to take things from the lost and found! Go right ahead and take that!"

Obviously, I love the officers. :p I'd much prefer them working together, but if I have to only choose one, I gotta go with Copper. I'm just thrilled to see them as officers again! Their police uniforms are so much nicer! Now that Copper's all alone though, I get to talk to him more often. >.> I've noticed that while Booker has a picture of a woman on the locker in his station, Copper has no such photo. I CAN MAKE MY MOVE!

Copper is my husbando.

I'm going to go with Copper and the Modern style. I have nothing against Booker, but the Modern style brings back memories of Population Growing.

I prefer Cooper, but I prefer the wooden look if Booker's station. *sigh*
Also is it true once you build the police station (and Cafe) that you cannot tear them down?

I want the classic Police station for Booker but I prefer the modern look. :c
If only there was an option to have them both; like how it worked in the Gamecube version. /sob
Also is it true once you build the police station (and Cafe) that you cannot tear them down?
It is indeed true.

I'm totally getting Bookers, I like the wooden style much better than the steel one. And he is so much more cute, lol.

Probably going with the Booker one.

Added a poll to this thread by the way.

Back