• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Police station?

Which Police Station will you pick for your town?

• Total voters
im using classic for my fancy town which will look like a guard gate of some sort.

Well...I WANT to get Booker cause he's cool, buuuuuut, I want that Modern Station! I wish we could just choose WHO we want at the station! :(

I'll be choosing Copper. I had to talk to Booker ALL the time in WW and his slowness did get annoying after a while. I also like the look of the modern police station. Lastly, look at his little tail!! I don't know why but I LOVE Coppers tail, it bounces around and it is just SO adorable.

I've never once seen Copper as strict. He's just a young man who's finally become an officer so he's very eager to be the best he can be so he seems to come across as a little too eager. When talking to him in Population Growing I noticed he had a tendency to 'slip out' of his cop demeanor at times. For example when he talks about K.K. Slider.

I have two views of Booker. One of them is an officer who's been working by himself for quite a while. This one is just for story reasons. The more realistic one is that he's new like Copper is, but he's really nervous and not so sure about himself. So whenever he has to perform his duties he mumbles and struggles to remember the rules.

Honestly, I'm excited to see how Copper handles himself as the lost and found guy. :3 Gonna talk to him all of the time. EVERY TIME I PASS THE STATION.

Haha this sounds like a book or short movie in the making...

I like Copper. He has two sides, the very Formal side and the hidden side where he accidentally lets out...
You will know what I mean if you played the Gamecube version!

I like Copper. He has two sides, the very Formal side and the hidden side where he accidentally lets out...
You will know what I mean if you played the Gamecube version!

SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS WHAT I SEE IN COPPER. I talked to him all the time so... yeah. xD I know that side of him well. What's hilarious is that's exactly how my boyfriend portrayed Copper in an RP we did. Before either of us knew that's what he was actually like!

I have to say copper! I wish you could chose who went into what one though because I really like the look and feel of the wooden one but I just think copper is more adorable.

Booker because I like the natural wooden outside and I love how he's like, "Urm, yeah um, sure, that's okay... I think." Makes me laugh everytime! xD

I'll be going with Copper. I've always liked his personality and professionalism much more than Booker.

I like both the police officers, but since i'm a real big fan of the original Gamecube release of animal crossing i will have to go with the ''modern'' styled police station.

Copper. He looks better and so does the Police Station. Plus, in Animal Forest the Police Station looks like that with him.

Booker's station. I like Booker better than Copper, and I also think the more traditional AC police station look will fit in better with how I'm going to eventually have my town looking.

Back