• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Police station?

Which Police Station will you pick for your town?

• Total voters
I like Booker better than Copper. Plus, bulldogs are just plain cute. I like the more wooden appearance of the shack in compared to the metal look.

Copper! I don't like the wooden police station, plus I don't really like Booker either. He's kind of cute but talks too slow. (And his german name is ridiculous...)

Animal Crossing GC is one of my all time favorite games, so I have to pick the Modern one simply for nostalgia. Although I love Booker, I wish I could pick which police officer I had!

Copper.

Booker annoys me, so no matter the look of the station, it's still better than waiting for Booker to get to the point!

Yeah I'm the same, I want the wooden building, not Booker

I don't particularly like either of them. Copper is too strict, and Booker just dithers and wastes my time.

I prefer Cooper, but I prefer the wooden look if Booker's station. *sigh*

I'm the same. I prefer Copper, but I don't think his station will fit in how I want my town, and the wooden station matches the other buildings more.
I'm going to wait and see how my towns come out and maybe just shove the modern building in a corner so it notices less. Or have one town with the modern Town hall/station to match. (though will still be left with standard unmatching re-tail, cafe and tree. :C)

I prefer the wooden policestation, but that won't stop me from picking Copper!
I can't believe how many people picked Booker, as I never really liked him. To each his own I guess.

I'll probably go with Booker because I like the station more. I would prefer if Copper and Booker had shifts like Pelly and Phyllis though.

I don't particularly like either of them. Copper is too strict, and Booker just dithers and wastes my time.
I've never once seen Copper as strict. He's just a young man who's finally become an officer so he's very eager to be the best he can be so he seems to come across as a little too eager. When talking to him in Population Growing I noticed he had a tendency to 'slip out' of his cop demeanor at times. For example when he talks about K.K. Slider.

I have two views of Booker. One of them is an officer who's been working by himself for quite a while. This one is just for story reasons. The more realistic one is that he's new like Copper is, but he's really nervous and not so sure about himself. So whenever he has to perform his duties he mumbles and struggles to remember the rules.

Honestly, I'm excited to see how Copper handles himself as the lost and found guy. :3 Gonna talk to him all of the time. EVERY TIME I PASS THE STATION.

Back